1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
smalllady
Last Activity:
Sep 22, 2018 at 1:45 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Mar 26, 1988 (Age: 30)
Student

smalllady

真実の英雄, 30, from Nuvema Town

smalllady was last seen:
Sep 22, 2018 at 1:45 AM
    1. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday! Hope it was a good one.
      1. smalllady
        smalllady
        Thank you!! (・∀・)
        Mar 27, 2018
    2. Unown Seer
      Unown Seer
      Hey. Since there really isn't anything to discuss these days that isn't negative, I was wondering if you might be interested in my fanfic.
    3. El_
      El_
      So long as auto charm is limited to just UB-02 Beauty I think its okay. (& that thing's BST isn't insane..) Though with my luck that means never being able to attack at all D:
    4. El_
      El_
      Same, and I'm really hoping there will be more differences aside from time.

Sure! Its been a while, and I miss my thinking N image. :p Was seriously considering throwing up a Team Skull placeholder lol
    5. El_
      El_
      Hey miss Small! What do you think of the newest games so far? (Hope you've been well btw)

I honestly have more interest in this gen than the last. I really hope that GF are going the more "mysterious" route like it seems so far, rather than wooing everybody with megas.
    6. El_
      El_
      Thanks! & I know, though some Megas are genuinely broken. The way that ORAS set it up, is that it appears M-Evolution is in a whole separate universe. I wonder if Game Freak will continue to focus on this universe, or ever return to the original with its lack of Megas. At least this way, they could potentially save themselves should M-evos had not proved that popular. Yeah, B/W's original plot was very nice and a bit more mature. I really liked that direction, because it felt like the series matured with me for once.

This: Oculus Rift, Sony, And The Coming Virtual Reality Revolution | Fast Company | Business + Innovation There are many articles, look up the HTC Vive while your at it and be amazed. Basically, Nintendo's current direction has been the direct opposite, the result of which has been the Wii U's poor sales IMO. GameFreak & Ninten need to focus on user experience more, which is why I cited the VR change. It offers something different in how we approach games and gameplay, and perhaps that could be reflected storywise as well. Hopefully that idea makes sense anyways XD
    7. El_
      El_
      Thats good. I'm just trying to survive my first semester of College lol

:lol: I've kinda gotten used to it, but it wouldn't be so bad if they gave those evolutions to mons that actually needed them. Won't lie, I like Mega Rayquaza for example, but at the same time it is so pointless y'know? I'm more interested in story elements, things that matter. Wish Game Freak focused on the experience of the player character, and how they felt/experienced in that world. Maybe this Virtual Reality experience revolution will wake up Nintendo in general. There I go rambling again, didn't you miss that? Be well miss small, hopefully you'll be active here like the old days?
    8. El_
      El_
      Hey, been a while miss small! Things going alright with you?

Hope this year brings something special for all the Pole'gamers here, I've been kinda out of the 6th gen, not that it isn't good itself in ways.
    9. Yuko
      Yuko
      Aye, you still around?
    10. Unown Seer
      Unown Seer
      I think that his explanation is better than "Hilbert/Hilda went to another region to look for N," which is what we got from B2W2. That wasn't deleted...
    11. Unown Seer
      Unown Seer
      My take on "holiness" is a hero syndrome, honestly. He seems to be saying that they took too much upon themselves and paid a price for it.

As for why he tweeted about this, he got into a frenzy following his tweet about the timeline. He received questions about other characters (nothing too interesting) and then he apparently got the urge to add something... different. I think that he deleted the tweet after realizing that he'd gone too far.
    12. Unown Seer
      Unown Seer
      I thought you should know about a recent tweet from Toshinobu Matsumiya (Game Freak's scenario writer) about the fate of Hilbert/Hilda. He has since deleted the tweet, but I saved the text and asked for a translation from a friend:

----------
      As described by the social anthropologist Lévi-Strauss, the ones who passed the rites of passage will possess holiness. Therefore Cheren and Bianca can advance toward their respective dreams. But Hilbert and Hilda possess such excessive holiness due to Team Plasma that they are viewed as heroes, unable to dwell in the workaday world. But sharing this holiness with N shall balance it, so they continue their journey. But due to being the hero at the current moment, calamity ensues during their travels and they are unable to return to Unova....... This is my fantastic imagination for the BW protagonist.
      ----------
    13. El_
      El_
      Yeah, while we probably didn't see it back then, the trend of new formes did start in Gen 4 even though the "concept" was introduced in Gen 3. I still like Giratina's origin forme a bit better than the regular one, but they probably should have stopped then.

Formes would be fine if they weren't so numerous nowadays and as you said meaningful. The worse case scenario is that every past big time/box art legend would get a new forme, but hopefully Game Freak knows better. Hopefully. There has to be better ways of handling legends than new formes.
    14. El_
      El_
      I just hope Xerneas/Yveltal are spared the new forme treatment. :p I'll see where Mewtwo's forme takes it as far as development goes, but from here on out I really hope things will be different.
    15. Meyneth
      Meyneth
      Happy birthday!
    16. Owain
      Owain
      Happy Birthday!
    17. Trainer Gabriel
      Trainer Gabriel
      Happy birthday!
    18. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday. Hope it's a good day for you.
    19. Mijzelffan
      Mijzelffan
      Happy birthday!
    20. Unown Seer
      Unown Seer
      I agree that N and Zekrom are a better match. Reshiram going along with a lie doesn't make sense, although it could be argued that Reshiram knew that N would leave Team Plasma and was willing to put the truth on hold until that happened.

It doesn't seem that Zekrom is going to appear again. Some fans think that it will follow Ash to Kanto for some finale involving Giovanni, but that's a silly theory. In my opinion, the only legendary Ash should have a special connection to is Ho-Oh.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 26, 1988 (Age: 30)
    Student
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation II (Game Boy Color)
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Ecruteak City Fog Badge
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Psychic
    Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code:
    1220-6167-2681
    video games, fashion, cute stuff

Signature

[​IMG]
    Claims: [​IMG], [​IMG], [​IMG], Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.