S
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you know where you posted the scans? I think I found the Sugimori interview, but not sure of the cover.
    By any chance do you still have that MicroGroup Game Review book, the one that included issue 14? If so, do you mind scanning in any instances of Pokemon, i.e. the cover, the Ken Sugimori interview? Thanks a bunch!

P.S. If you get those scans, I'll be happy to show you a secret possibly involving the third version or even Generation VI... :D
    That explains it. Can you confirm that the issue at hand was released in March 1997? I recall finding its release date somewhere, but I'd like to be sure.
    I've noticed something odd. You said here that the magazine with beta Tyranitar had an article about the Porygon incident, which occurred in December 1997. Was the magazine released a few days after the airing of that episode? The cover says 1997, but I don't see the month.
    Agreed on both accounts. I will direct him to our conversation and see if I can get his opinion on the matter.
    Alright, I've got it. The next order of business is to decide on a name, I suppose. I liked Lock Capsule but I seem to remember the consensus being that it is now outdated.

Unown Report was Silktree's suggestion, but it makes it sound like a site that is specifically about Unown to me. I was considering Teru Sama, the glitch/unused item in GS, but it may not have the same ring to it. As always I'm open to suggestions.
    Hrnnngh. This is more difficult than I thought. Gumblar did a number on my comp and I'm having difficulty locating the file/getting it off. I thought I had a backup copy on the Homestead server itself but it's not showing up on there either. I haven't forgotten, and I think I have an idea of what to do, thanks for your patience and I shouldn't require much more of it.
    Thank you. What are you going to write for the site? A compilation of 64DD-related information?
    I do. I've been speculating about Pocket Monsters RPG too much as of late; it seems like a waste not to articulate those thoughts in a more concise manner. I still want to find a CoroCoro magazine with some coverage of Pokémon X, as well.

But I'll be busy in the upcoming two weeks studying for tests, so it will have to wait.
    Sure thing. I'll have plenty of time to fire up my dead-computer-hacking stuff over the weekend. I'll get back to you when I have the test site live.
    Certainly. I'll begin work on it as soon as I extract the files off of our old hard drive... I'm excited it's back.
    I can certainly finish up the site if it's what the group wants, though I'll need some help converting our findings into rational sounding articles/editorials. I do believe more can be found, but I was under the impression that we were waiting for a breakthrough before launching the site... but since nothing came of our letter yet, I guess it's time to stop waiting and go for it.
    I'd still be willing to make the site with what findings we had, but we've hit a wall concerning new developments I'm afraid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom