S
Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was just trying to make the sentence Americano friendly. I know English-ism can be stressful to our friends over sea.

I know you can't appear offline in real social situations, you'd need some kind of invisibility cloak. I do appear offline mostly, but occasionally I want to speak to an individual but want to remain illusive to the others. My friends are all paranoid and would check to see if I'd blocked them. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, I'm not cold hearted like you. I'm lukewarm. I have useless people on mine, like my two brothers who live in the same house as me..what's up with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I also have two of my brothers ex girlfriends and can't delete them in case they see me in real life and start whining. Even my 'Mum' has made me add her.

I know what you mean for the most part but you drifted off towards feelings of a sexual nature. I use Paint.net, and that's not because I'm poor, it's just because I prefer it. I just happen to be poor as well.
    That's OK, but I want a note from your Mom next time you're going to be absent.
    You prefer real life interaction? Actual friends are so annoying and real life is so frighting and awkward.
    Occasionally my computer automatically signs me in to messenger and I have to appear offline quick before
    any notices my arrival.

Oh you know? There was a lot of darkness for the first 3,980 years. Then there was these two punks bossing me all the time, they eventually left, then I was on my own for a while.

I don't tan either but then, we never get any Sun in England. Swings and roundabouts.
    I tried to learn how to Photoshop once. It's too hard, but I have mastered layering..AND I'm a natural with the magic wand!
    England has that. We just choose not too have the Sun shine because cool people prefer the weather to be miserable.
    I live by the coast mother licka! I can walk there right now and not even break a sweat. Plus our beaches have free condoms and razorblades, handy for intercourse and suicide :)

I have to say, I feel bad for you. I bet you can't even frown because it hurts too much?

*Plays worlds smallest violin*

You know what's good for sunburn?..more sunburn! Hair of the dog and all that! :D
    I was fibbing. I don't have back problems I just pretend that I do because no one can prove that I don't. Oh, and I'm too stupid to catch a cold.

My god! They are so persistent, I always figure it has to be something to do with maternity. They want to go back up there and live in the womb, that's why they always run head first, into that region. We can go to the zoo, I'll call the neighborhood children to the village square using the didgeridoo.

You know, most people carry a iPod in their pocket? You're pretty weIRD to say the least...

Oh really... then

Hey, my butt cheeks demand satisfaction. Plus, I have back problems >.>
    I know, I think we've spoken before about how much kids are overrated.
    Their only goal in life is to walk into you and try and trip you over, FACT!
    You are the greatest punner of all times! I'm sorry you weren't there in the hospital that day.
    I'll read you an extract from the book to try and help numb the disappointment.

"Something was pouring from his mouth. They examined his sleeve. Blood?...Blood. Crimson, copper smelling blood, his blood...blood..blood........and bits of sick"
    I know you take your work very seriously. You're a master of your craft.

Yeah, I basically showed up there to raid the pharmacy, but I did stop by the children's ward
    to do some reading. There were a lot of tears on the ward that day and all I was reading was
    the lunch menu. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed that kid out of bed, but those chairs aren't comfortable. Tell me,
    what was I supposed to do! :0

Yes, I will be your sidekick >.>
    We both know, my ego would never allow that.
    Wow. That's dedication. And those legs are looking lovely btw.

I wasn't born yesterday, that's true, but weirdly enough I was in the hospital I was born in yesterday.
    To mark the occasion I did a little poopie in my pants for the nurses to clean up. Just my way of letting them know, that
    I haven't forgotten all the good times I had with them.

Glad you agree. You got the rules, I got the cools.
    Good analysis. Those are definitely the three stages of Kristen Stuart's acting portfolio. In fairness, she can blink and stutter on command :)

Those are just your knees with some crude labels added to the pic using Microsoft Paint.
    Do you think I was born yesterday?....I wasn't.

Type match ups don't bother me. When you're an awesome trainer you can overcome them, easily.
    Knew it. Bees don't have knees, silly wabbit! They'd need joints and they haven't even got bones.

I don't know about rape but I really wish someone would smack that miserable expression off her face.
    I watched it because I don't like the idea of the not knowing. I must be a lesbian because I was in no way attracted to Edward or
    Jacob. Bella's dad was borderline attractive. He looked like Freddie Mercury in the 'I Want to Break Free' years.
    Never read the book, so I can only imagine how much I identify.

Erm, bugs are very good against bug spray these days. Takes half a tin to K.O. one.

Don't go getting all Shakespeare on me. I know Macbeth.
    You can keep it. I don't want it back all saturated in Jack Daniels.

Well, I know you're lying but at least you had the decency to think of a plausible lie :)
    Admit it! You got the rock diving idea off 'Twilight'!

A true Pokemon fan watches the anime >.>

'Hi' to you too.

Ha, with free healthcare I laugh in the face of tumors.
    Ah you've returned! Probably to borrow money, I suppose. Or ask me for a kidney >.>
    Nah, it's cool. You do what you have to do. I understand, you don't like me enough to drop in and say
    'hi' everyday.

You still playing Pokemon? XD..Please, who still likes Pokemon these days!?

Luv u long time!
    I know! You're hot then you're cold. You're yes then you're no..etc etc..

It's OK I suppose. Your timing is perfect, it's national 'hug an Arizonian day' in a couple of weeks and there's a lot of friendly tramps in these parts at the moment, you'll be pleased to know :D

Anway...erm..

*Puts on little plastic Hitler tash*

I don't think we should be allies anymore. I don't appreciate the way you treat the Muslim community or it's glorious nations.....

(Sssh! I'm just kidding, I'm just pretending not to like you so Irac don't pop a cap in my ass)
    So Mr big guns has fled the country and forgot all about his English pals. You think you're better than me, just because you live in Arizona? Huh? Do You! huh? Pfft. Arizonian. You can't trust 'em. That's what my Pa says!
    'They got more front than the desert' that's what my Ma says.

You don't even wanna know what my Granpepper's says!
    Actually yes, a penis. Let's just lay the cards on the table with that one.
    Those drawings are really good! I haven't drew by hand in ages, though it was my main pastime as child, since my mum was such a Scrooge and didn't buy me a computer until I was 11

I've lived a hard life, you know.
    I had to make my shoes out of Lego >.>

:,(
    Ah! A thousand apologies. Looks very good, although I've never seen a squid so I dunno about life like, but still. I'd be happy to color that in and pay attention not to go over the edges :)

I like the Donnie Darko rabbit, holding a muffin too.
    I can't help but commend you for having it hold a cake like that instead of something else >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom