S
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• will do, so far havent started any of them yet. gonna take a break now. might finish one more before the day is over. i actually do have some stuff i have to prep for school tomorrow.
    i didn't evolve them, i don't unless i am told to evolve them. i did give elekid thunderpunch. you didnt tell me what you wanted me to replace it with, but i took a wild guess and said leer.
    Hey man, just thought i'd offer some help creating a team if you'd like it? i saw your thread and thought i'd offer :)
    good, i didnt plan on it. if i were to get them to level 100, you wouldnt see them for a while.

also one note i didnt add. i prefer to give pokemon 510 EV's even though the other 2 ev's dont actually do anything it allows them to get an effort ribbon, would you like me to do this or not?
    ok so do you want these back as i finish them (i will update you) do you want to do 2 trades, where after i finish 3 we do a trade then when i finish the other 3 we will trade. or do you just want to wait until i finish all 6 for one trade?

i will try to finish them all this weekend. we will see. hopefully i will have at least 3 done by sunday.

i might be able to finish all of them by sunday, but it might be a stretch depends on how much time i have. and yes, i even updated my shop with what you said word for word. and i will be going based on what is posted in the first part of my shop thread.
    ok so do you want these back as i finish them (i will update you) do you want to do 2 trades, where after i finish 3 we do a trade then when i finish the other 3 we will trade. or do you just want to wait until i finish all 6 for one trade?

i will try to finish them all this weekend. we will see. hopefully i will have at least 3 done by sunday.
    Ok here they are:

Larvitar:
    252 Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

Dialga:
    252 Sp. Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

My EV wishlist:

Turtwig:
    252 Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

Charmander:
    252 Atk
    252 Speed
    4 HP

If you are going to do charmander and larvitar, please keep their moveset and you can let my pokemon evolve. If you can do my wishlist, please let me know. Thanks! :)

i need the spreads for the other 2 pokemon and any other rules you want me to follow. Evolve/no evolve moves you want me to teach it etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom