Recent content by Sneaselz

1. S

Ice Punch or Icicle Crash?

Which is better for a Weavile in OU, Icicle Crash or Ice Punch? Icicle Crash is more powerful with power of 85 and 30% chance for flinch, but it's accuracy is 90%. Ice Punch isn't as powerful with power of 75, but has 100% accuracy and a minimal 10% to Freeze. Additionally, would this be run on...
  2. S

Shuffle Competition

@glik @Stratelier Thanks!
  3. S

Shuffle Competition

For the competition stages for things like the Blastoinite and Bannettenite, is it a one chance and you're done event, or can you challenge it it again to try to beat your score?
  4. S

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Parasect should be able to learn Crab Hammer, I mean it's a freaking crab with crab claws! Same goes for Crustle.
  5. S

male gardevoir as transgender symbol

I think Gardevoir was chosen because it can be seen as androgynous, I didn't know it could be male when I saw it in Ruby lol.
  6. S

Earliest Pokémon related memories

Going to my cousin's house when I was 8 our 9 (1998/9), seeing his Pokemon mouse pad and asking him about it. That mouse pad changed my life.
  7. S

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread The icon for the Players used for Stadium 2 are much larger than the standard 58x58 pixel size used in the other trainer sprites. examples: Player(boy), Player(girl), others.
  8. S

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp I knew I probably wasn't going to win, I just want to know if I got them right! I worked hard on them lol
  9. S

What sold you to your favourite type?

Dark type was my favorite com Gen 2, Sneasel was just so cool and the other Dark typed were always BA. But lately I've found myself in love with Fairy types! This is a result of me being more open and loving with everyone lol.
  10. S

Hey all

Welcome and thanks for the info! You should check if that's on the wiki!
  11. S

Bad Gaming Habits You Have

Here's one everyone can relate to: 10:30 on a school night, "Just one more level..."
  12. S

Free Diancie code (U.S.)

Awesome thank you so much! I'll pm you the codes right when I get off of work.
  13. S

Free Diancie code (U.S.)

I have an extra Diancie code for the U.S. for anyone who wants it. The only thing I ask in return is a favor. I left my Y version at home, which is an hour away and I'm busy being a good student and working on a couple big papers due soon. I got 2 codes, but forgot to use one before I left.. So...
  14. S

Have anyone actually played a previous generation game after current?

I'll get nostalgic for a past gen and play it, but I can't bring myself to start over lol
Back
Top Bottom