Recent content by Sniffles

1. S

Hidden Ability Serperior's download code announced on Get☆TV: Download code is POKEMO

Re: Hidden Ability Serperior's download code announced on Get☆TV: Download code is PO Now that the Contrary Serperior code is suppose to be redeemable, I decided to give it a try with my North American game. After it verified the code, it said "The gift was not there..." So it seems to work for...
  2. S

How many pillows do you sleep with?

I normally sleep on 3 and lately I've been laying on 2 while hugging the 3rd.
  3. S

Reason behind your username

When I registered on Bulbapedia, I wasn't sure whether to go with my usual usernames or something different so I decided to use the nickname of a Sneasel I received from Wonder Trade some time ago. Sniffles the Sneasel became an inside joke with my friend because of my tendency of getting quirky...
  4. S

What have you been really into lately?

Recently I got really hooked on the soundtrack for Bravely Default, specifically for the standard battle theme. It's gotten to the point where I wish that ALL battles in ALL games used it.
  5. S

Pokemon names you mispronounced?

Until I heard them pronounce it in the anime, I've pronounced the legendary golems' names with the G like in "Grant" instead of like "George". With Regice in particular, I pronounced it as "Reg-is" with a short I instead of "Reh-gee-ice".
  6. S

[Theory/Opinion] what do you THINK the humans in the pokemon universe eat?

They probably do eat certain species. It's just like how some cultures or regions dine on foods that we think is squicky while they think likewise when we eat stuff that's normal to us but weird to them.
  7. S

Everyone's Favorite Anime Music Piece?

I only know the names of the pieces that originated from the first season. :( "Silly Psyduck" and "Team Rocket's 7th Change" both never fail to crack me up while "Burning Battle Field" is a great song overall.
  8. S

Do you want more or less New Pokémon Species in Generation 7 and beyond?

I'm undecided on that. On one hand I've always enjoyed having loads of new critters to catch so at first I was shocked by having only 72 this time. On the other, GF gave us a lot of stuff that I've actually forgotten that we didn't get as many Pokemon as usual so it turned out just fine.
Back
Top Bottom