Snoozle
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're sure I'm cute? xD So are you the Snorlax in your avatar?? o_O
    Anyways.. yeah I'd prefer to get nothing good in return ^^
    Mega Snorlax!! Lol that sounds scary.. xD
    Have you played Project M or any other mods?
    It's easier to see in his artwork from the series: Path of Radiance Radiant Dawn

That's right. I've seen bits of the older games; not sure if any of said bits was from Super Metroid.
    It'll take a backseat to my adventures in Hyrule (and on the Great Sea) as well as in Silent Hill.
    True Crime looks like the odd one out there. xD

I have one more Christmas season + inventory in me. After that, if I haven't done it already, I'll really have to buckle down and start looking into that. (Think I'm in the same boat you were a few years back. The job isn't great, but you become so accustomed and comfortable to it and you get stuck in a rut.)

Sounds like it'll be quite the weekend. Thursday I'll be babysitting in the afternoon and evening, so if you were willing to stay up or wake up at 3am it'd be possible.
    I was expecting her to be an alt costume if she was going to playable at all. It was a pleasant surprise to see her as en entirely separate character. I'm not sure whether this constitutes as "fair" though. I mean, did Sakurai ever give a set number of characters that would be allowed in the game? If not, then I don't think she stole a slot from any other series that needed representation.
    Yep yep, Ike was revealed in his timeskip Radiant Dawn look (which people had fun with, along with Mega Swampert and Knuckles redesign).
    Ridley seems to be a really popular Sm4sh hopeful. (I know of Metroid [obvs after playing SSB games], but I only played like half an hour of Metroid Prime.)

Not really. I saw the end to the Sm4sh invite tournament though.

Hit the nail on the head there. :v I'm like an old-fashion locomotive in that regard; it takes me forever to start things that have actually importance, but once I get started I keep chugging along.

Congrats to you, Snoo-snoo! :D
    Unfortunately I work tonight. :x If tomorrow doesn't work, how 'bout Saturday night?
    I couldn't compete with those perky cheeks. :v

Pretty sure Lucina is going to be a clone of Marth (or damn near close to being one, since she masqueraded as him.) Not counting her it looks like Marth, Ike, and Robin will each have their own playstyles, with Robin being the most unique of the FE sword users.
    Just curious. I've seen clips of them, but don't follow them extensively or know much about them.

That would be true if I had the desire to improve. (My Type B personality shines through~) That portable music library would be a nice bonus though.

Tuesday night sound good?
    Cap'n Nipples eh? I wasn't aware he had that designation, although I had been seeing some coverage of his bum.
    I do, but I’m biased in that I’m a big fan of the series. xD It was a nice surprise seeing Robin and Lucina as playable characters (and Chrom as a Final Smash. I like him, but this is pretty accurate) after investing five months into Awakening.
    Do you watch any Smash tournaments?

I can see us getting the Wii U version, but not me getting the 3DS one. I like the series, but I’m not terribly invested in it (which by extension makes me terrible at playing it. :v)
    Re: SSB4 reveals

That last one got me really pumped up, even if I don't see myself playing the game that much. Robin and Lucina. *o* and chrom getting stuck as a final smash due to no unique characteristics, lol

Are you planning on getting both versions?
    Congrats on surviving another year of this thing we have dubbed as life, Snoo-snoo! :D How has your day been thus far?

I haven't decided yet. I would have gone with WW if it wasn't packaged with the Wii U "we"/I got. Need to make up my mind soon. :?

Didn't see anything from E3 this year. Been hearing a lot about ORAS, SSB4, and Splatoon.
    They already have buttons in the shape of circles, I can't imagine buttons of a similar size in different shapes being too uncomfortable if made of the same material.
    Sssh, no one must know!

I'd get out of there even quicker, gummy/jelly candy is disgusting. :U

And yep, we did! My sister unlocked all the characters and now we're working on getting three stars in each Grand Prix. We're currently on 100cc difficulty.
    Are there any indie games you'd recommend?
    xD
    Never had that problem before. o.0 If it was a common one, we were fortunate. (Or maybe we did and my brothers never told me; they sold off a lot of N64 once Gamecube came out as well. Why didn't they save Rogue's Squadron or Star Fox 64 over Hey You, Pikachu?! ;_;

Not shapes in the game, but the shapes on the controller. Some controllers have those buttons in the form of the shapes rather than having them all be circles, right? I could have used that to avoid some humiliation. =~=
    Czernobog looks boss, I don't doubt it was quite the thrilling fight. (For that series at least.)
    And I thank you for that. A lady's got to keep some secrets. ;o

...every time I think Walmart and the people who frequent it can't get more odd...
    I would decline and gtfo of there. >_>;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom