Snoozle
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm. I joined both ATS and shtf411. I'll have to have a good look around, thanks for the recommendations. And ahh, I forgot. Are you familiar with AmpedStatus?
    I don't; in fact I've never even heard of the former. Are they good sites? I generally use YT to stay up-to-date with the latest false flags, etc.
    No garbling will be done, as I have the latest and greatest Pokédex at my disposal!...even though it only goes up to 386 Mons. >.>
    Death Egg? Hope Annie and Oakley didn't bust out of the joint and steal it from him. Or maybe I do, that would be a pretty interesting encounter...

Never experienced that myself, but I've heard the tales of his early greatness. Beastiest mutant cat-thing I've ever seen~

Make it $50 or no deal. I saw some figures I'd like to purchase and I needz some dough. Might use it on a second or third playthrough, but I don't think he'll end up on my team on the first go.
    *does it anyway* Snoozle: The Collector Pokémon

It is thought to be extinct. However, people have claimed that its spirit continues to lingering around what remains of its collection. Probably would have gotten along with Lawrence III.

Isn't it good we don't have a gamebreaker-type anymore?

I didn't say I disliked either of them. They're both cool/cute. I just don't like them enough to put them on my team. (yet....?)
    That's actually happened a few times before...
    Anyways, you bring up an excellent point. I was not thinking of these particular consequences. Perhaps we could haunt our respective collections so no one would try to pilfer them?

Has it? I haven't noticed.
    For whatever reason I tend to use Mons that evolve. Don't know why.
    Me being shot, I didn't even think of string shot. xD You can't help natural biological reactions man. :p

I'd swap out Hihidaruma because I like it the least out of all of them.

*pokes body to make sure he's dead, then steals his collection of Pokéjunk* [IMG]

Why? It makes, sense, then I could finally harden *shot*

Aw shit, I meant to say all of my top 150 Mons, minus Pikachu. So Mightyena, Charizard, Mewtwo, the Eeveelutions, Dragonite, and Wargle would all be on my list. (Unless we're not counting Gen V Mons yet.)

What levels are your guys all at?
    I'm a sucker for men oozing testosterone, what can I say?

Ah, so that's the only reason you posted it. xD

1.) It's a take on my theme (Hakuna Matata --> Kakuna Matata, "It means no worries" --> "It means no Weedle" )
    2.) Weedle isn't my current avatar.
    3.) As a girl I lack a "Weedle", so to speak. ;D

Tough call. I'd probably get one of my top 150 Mons, minus Pikachu because like you I've got enough stuff of the little Mon already.

[IMG] Congrats! Is your team fully evolved yet, or does the new exp system make that harder to accomplish?
    He's the manliest man on the whole show. In fact, I think only the Old Spice guy ranks above him.

Better than Justin Bibarel.

If it makes you feel any better, Weedle is in my usertitle right now. To go for a triple meaning.
    Ooooo you could get a whole generation of Mons! Which ones would be must-haves for you?

Makes the most sense to me, since I only collect Pokémon stuff, DVDs, and videogames. (And movie ticket stubs, but those aren't worth anything.)
    ((Continued))
    Boo? I like Boo, so that's not a big issue. Really? It seemed like it would be big over there. Perhaps I'm thinking of S.Korea?

Ooo so it's a more broad version of this group and this one? Joined~
    I'm not admitting anything online because they could bring it up against me in court, but...

It's very one-sided, but it's definitely there. xD

Mew is teh GOD of all da Pogeymanz. Sum ppl on here tink that sum goat is. Wat a bunch o tards. All gens are the best gen.

I don't wanna evolve into Beedrill. My name won't be punny anymore. D:
    Yes, if only we lived in a world were the local police force comprised of a single 10-year-old commanding monsters with god-like powers. *sigh* :-(

Demanded that Pokémon become more popular over there so you can get more cheap merchandise for it!
    Too late :evil:

True. Meowth sure made a point to bring it up though. xD

Ur frind iz full o crap. No pogeymanz cam aftur da 1st 151, thos r all jus cheap knck offs. 1st gen is teh only gen!!!!

Lucky, wish I could travel outside the country. Overprotective parents and lack of funds put a halt on that plan though. Holy crap that is super cheap! Start bulking up on your Thai!

Too bad I've never watched Doraemon. xD

I don't care for it that much tbh. My bff is a big fan though. I got her some window stickies of it as a present. :3
    Why the long face? (Really? I thought he retained a respectable amount of popularity in all countries that have Nintendo products.)
    It better. 'cause if it doesn't...

(Not as manly as Giovanni.)

:O There r other mons bsides Pika n Charazard? No wai! Those r da only dat matta, bsides Mew2. All teh other 1s r lame. :P

They don't have any by you anymore? What Asian countries have you been to?

I didn't know you liked Hello Kitty. Lol that is a lot of extra space for figurines, you must find a shitload of them. xD That would be nice, but you don't have to do that. Use the extra money to expand your own collection, to make-up for the depletion of your Mario one.
    Even chocolate!?!
    I can't. xD
    He seemed to have recovered from that, for the most part. The last time that woman was brought up he didn't even go into the fetal position. (Though that was dub only, so who knows how much it still scars him.)

Fo realz!?! No wonder he haz blue i's, he get them from hiz mommy xDDD My dads a pogeyman trainer 2. Im gonna b a master jus liek him sumday! [IMG]

Why would I be disappointed? You have Trunks and Piccolo figures! That's awesome!
    Under article 716 of the international court system, they are not admissible in court. :p

They'll find you, don't worry. Your skills are nowhere near Carmen Sandiego's or Waldo's in terms of evading pursuit.

Fantastic. :D

No, should I?
    Why you be steppin' in bowls of milk? Lol I'd never wear elf boots unless I worked for Sandy Claws at the mall. Since I don't see that happening in the future, you'll have to get your fix else where. :p
    xD Brock is the weakest link. Lacking in willpower young horny Pokémon breeder doctor he is.

YESH IMMA TOETALLY SRS!!!11!one!11! i also liek da ones were James n Jessie hav special moments 2getha. Can u believ sum ppl tink James iz gay? Pfft wat a bunch o luzerz lol. Hez teh manlyest man i eva scene! BFFL to da max!!!1!1!
    ((Now for the rest that isn't totally crossed out))

They're a greedy bunch they are.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon =)

Just like we both like breathing air :D Totally.
    :nono: Smoking is bad for you you know
    Xmas shoes that aren't elf boots ftw! Pretty sure, unless some stuff happened to them at the shoe store before I got them... The feeling is mutual~
    xD I actually posted a theory on this on someone else's profile:
    "It all depends on the day of the week. Mon.s he's celibate, Tues.s he's straight, Wed.s = Bi, Thurs.s = Gay, then Friday through Sunday he's pansexual ('cause the weekend is made for crazy shenanigans like that ;D)"
    Indeed it was that one. His parents couldn't except that he was in the closet =(

ZOMG I less than three that one too!!! I also like the one where they go blasting off. Man, that was a good one...
    I'm saving a pic of this convo for when my house is robbed. Otherwise the police will never believe me when I say some dude from came all the way from Aussie land to rob me of my Pogeymanz stuff.
    Me: "But it's true I say, all true!"
    Cop 1: "Yeah, we believe you" *walks toward other cop* "Can you believe these nerd types? Geez, getting worked up over some friggin' stuffed animals and pieces of cardboard."
    Cop 2: "Going right for their collections is super effective though. IT can be very srs biznez"
    Cop 1: "....wtf are you talking about?"
    Cop2 : "Nvm, let's go get some donuts."

....yeah, that's totally what would happen >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom