• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Snoozle
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know you wish you had access to my vast collection of awesome smilies :p

...fuck D:

Naw. There's a pic of him and I in the picture thread. He's average size I'd say.
    *gets ready to call a lawyer* What? I need the money.
    See how evil you were being by making me pick just one?

:O Seems we have a lot of the same systems and favorites.
    I seem to recall a woman marrying herself a few years back, so if you really wanted to you could xD
    Neat. Do you wear one of each for Xmas? Mine are just black with white paint splotches on them.
    Well, first episode is a given. It's full of win. (That was back before he realized he was gay) I also like the Sabrina arc, The K-9 Capers or whatever it was called (saw it for the first time this year. Lol @ everyone's helium voices), and the majority of the episodes done by the late Mr. Shudo. Actually, it would be easier to list the episodes I don't enjoy.
    {2/2}
    Fav Games:
    SNES: Tie between Super Mario World & Mario Kart SNES
    Sega Genesis: Sonic 2
    N64: Tie between Super Mario 64 and StarFox 64
    GCN: Tie Pokémon Colosseum and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    GBA: Ruby
    DS: Tie between Diamond and HeartGold
    Wii: Tie between Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4, and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
    360: Silent Hill : Homecoming

Depends, how much money are you making? I'm aiming to be a trophy wife
    My new pair of converse, because they're comfy and easy to wear~
    (is it that obvious?) Youtube and here.
    You really like making up hard questions >:( There's so many that I like for a variety of reasons, but the one that springs to mind right now is Holy Matrimony.

Now I direct all of those questions back at you :evil:

Most righteous man!
    {1/2}

Aw nuts D: Hopefully you'll be able to rebuild.

He's a Pokémon Trainer :P No seriously, that's what he used to tell me when I asked him when I was little.
    Nope. Want to play it in English so I can fully enjoy the excellent storyline I hear it has.
    You know you're evil right, making me choose just one character >:( Anyways, it's either Link, Yoshi, or Soren from Fire Emblem 9 & 10
    Currently own:
    SNES (technically belongs to older brothers, but they don't play it anymore and left it here), Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (same as SNES), N64, DS (gave it to my little sis to use), DS Lite, Wii, Xbox 360 (technically younger bro's, but I own some games for it.)

Previously had: GBA, GBA SP, Sega Dreamcast (bros), GCN, and Xbox (bros.)
    I don't see how a drawer is fancier than a box, but I'll take the compliment xD

You're partially right. I'm jealous of the Charizard figure, the Mew figure, the plushies, and the Mario Poster *_*

Sure. Or you could post pictures/links to them. Which ever is easier.
    Oh. Makes sense.

Aw thanks :D The only stuff that's normally visable in my room is my DVDs, my plushies and some figurines I have on my computer. The videogames and the rest of it is in The PokéDrawer™.

Saw it. Have to say I've jealous of quite a few items you have there.
    Stringent checks = ???
    I haven't battle with the cards for over a decade, so I'm not familiar with any terms associated with the TCG.

:thumbup: Cool beans. Lol nice to know my shitty camera still made the pics halfway decent. Can't do close-ups though =/ Not as colorful as that lady's I linked to in my blog.
    Rofl, you should totally try to use that in a battle. You could OHKO everything once you got enough energy cards xD

If you feel up to taking pics/uploading them I'd like to see them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom