S
Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nickname: none
    Level: 45
    Abitly: whatever a Ho-Oh comes with (I think it's pressure)
    Shiny: NO
    Moves: Flamethower, Sacred Fire, Toxic, Psychic
    Nature: Mild
    Hey man. Turned out Yoshi has a very kind soul and I obtained cacturne already. Il happily trade you my rufflet for anything tho. let me know when you can trade
    I've got just one more
    11. Pick moves that benfit from your pokemon's stats, for example, If you have a water pokemon with high attack but low sp. att, teach it Waterfall instead of Surf
    8. View all battles that you lost as a learning experince and a reason to get stronger
    9. Friend everyone you do battle with, it makes it easer to get a rematch
    10. NEVER BEAT YOURSELF UP OVER A LOSS You are not as bad as you think, you managed to wound most of my Pokemon
    You better be taking good ones
    1. Rainy Weather + Thunder = 100% Acc & 30% chance of hiting though Protect and Detect
    2. The same appies with Fire Blast & Sunny Weather as well as Blazzard and Hail
    3. Dialga had a Draco Plate, in fact all but 2 were holding plates (Palkia & Orb, Rayquaza & Engima Berry)
    4. Switch it up, make your self unperditectable the best you can
    5. Do not use a Hyper Beam against Pokemon that take 1/2 damage from Normal attacks
    6. Just because Arceus is the Strongest Pokemon in existince does not mean you will win, I had a 100% hacked Arceus that did not take out a singe Pokemon
    7. Do your best to do research on your opponet, for example I Keep a list of Pokemon I own on my BP user page

Do you follow me so far?
    Still reading...........................................................................Wow Ruby is a bit of a perve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom