Recent content by Snorelux

1. S

GEN VI: Lansat berry wanted!

Sigrath; why didn't you trade me
  2. S

I'm going to be on for about Sevenish hours; hopefully you'll see this and we can trade. posting at gmt-4: 3:18pm
  3. S

All is good; thanks for trying.
  4. S

Sigrath; Great. I'm currently in the stage of growing the starfs where the have buds, so can't quite trade yet. My friend code is in my sig, (I presume, using an app right now and can't see my sig) but could you post a reply saying yours. You'll just have to wait about one more day for the...
  5. S

Ellenflandey; on right now till 10 gmt-4. If can trade me it then. Name is 'Seano'
  6. S

Sounds fine to me.
  7. S

Ellenflandey; sorry, was very busy at school for the last bit. I can give you a pp up for one. can you trade me 6-9 tonight (gmt-4) much appreciated.
  8. S

I know they're hard to come by and even harder to grow, but could any one give me one? I have a living dex, so I can get you any pokemon, I could give one of my starf berries ( at time of posting they have buds) and I have also successfully 'bred' a kee berry, so I can get one of those for you...
  9. S

GEN VI: Pineco needed

Can we do it now? I'm ready.
  10. S

Ellenflandey; yeah, the things are stupidly rare. what can i get you for it?
  11. S

Spent 1hr in heartgold looking for a bloody pine cone.... somebody help me out? i have the whole kalos dex, most of johto and all of kanto if you can spot me a pineco, ask and i'll see. i can also get you good IV dratini with dragon pulse.
  12. S

Latias for Latios

Missing latios, but i have a second latias . anyone want to trade me ? i have a level 68 latias.
  13. S

Legendaries Needed!

Alright, pleasure doing business with you! I have to pokemon I need now to complete the dex. Much appreciated!
  14. S

Legendaries Needed!

Done
  15. S

Legendaries Needed!

Name: Sean FC: 1207 2876 7937
Back
Top Bottom