SnorlaxMonster
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahahahaha... BulbaBot keeps making essentially duplicate threads.

(Also, speaking of PAL... you may not have noticed this, but Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and UAE, when it comes to Nintendo 3DS, are considered NA and use NA systems and games, officially.)
    Hey dude! Thanks so much for hooking me an yourlilemogirl up in the DW. I know it wasnt intentional or anything, but shes my best friend and Ive been looking for her there since it was opened. Your providing a link was a great help, so thanks! :D
    Ah awesome! Well, there is still one kind of EV berry I need. I believe its the Qualot. So if you can drop me one of those? :p
    Still, I rarely get on, so it'll probably get swiped before I pick it up...I wish items could only be traded once...
    Haha Yeah, luckily you were still in my 5 pages of recent visitors when I managed to get on yesterday. Only just, but you were there. So I figured Id send one. Hope ya dont mind.
    Hey mate. Yeah Im really sorry about that, but I honestly havnt even been on the DW since you sent that. The only place I can use the DW is my gfs house, and she had to go and stay at her grandparents the day after you sent it. I simply havnt been able to go on to accept it. Im realy sorry mate. I appreciate the request, but it'll probably be 2 months til Ill be able to use it again. :/
    Well thats some awesome luck! Whats your username there, just in case I have multiple requests when I get back on?

Oooh yeah...maintenance. Well, Ill go on tomorrow then. My usual time is around 3pm WST, which is exactly when the maintenance starts. :p Just my luck.
    Wow seriously? Anothe BMGf user found me? Awesome! And yeah, thats certainly me. Ill be sure to accept your request tomorrow when I go on.
    If you dont mind me asking, how did you find me? Random generation, or did you bounce around a few islands?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom