SnorlaxMonster
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got Pokerus from another person, I jsut feel bad fro trading away something I promised you >.<
    I'm very sorry, but I traded my Dubious Disc away =/
    I will ask around my friends, to see if they have a spare to give to you.
    Sorry again.
    right that was what i thought um if you can do the stantler and rubbish for entei and ho-oh now that would be good and we can to celebi gorebyss tomorrow
    hey want to do that trade? we should do it now if you want to

I'll bring my celebi and you bring your gorebyss we can trade back

i got your entei and ho oh for you to keep and i was getting a shiny stantler and what else for them?
    i may be able to get you one... at the moment i think i only have the one and id like to keep it if you want do a trade back i can get you the celebi data
    what time zone are you im still willing to make the trade but i need to find an appropriate one for each of us im PST (Pacific standard time)
    Ahh, not to worry mate.
    I'll just try and get on here late at night, and hopefully we'll both be on together at some time ;D
    I'm sorry this is taking so long...do you want to just do the trades for things I already have and put the rest off until tomorrow?
    Ah...ok. Thanks. Gimme a sec to get the Feebas, starter, and Bagon eggs (actually, let me level up the Feebas a bit, it's still at level 1). In addition to Attract and Ice Beam, it knows Splash and Water Pulse. Rest assured I'll be getting rid of Splash. The rest I already have. Do you care if the Feebas/Bagon/starters come to you as eggs?
    We have...? Yeah, I can trade now, could you just remind me who you were again? And...er...what exactly you wanted? Sorry, brain is broken, just got back home from a final...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom