Recent content by SnorlaxMonster

1. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia Correction to the Legend Plate's trivia section

It looks like the trivia was updated, and the Effect section itself was subsequently updated to explain the full detail (providing Palkia as an example), rendering the trivia redundant. The issue has now been fixed.
  2. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia I would like to up upload the Battle-e cards

Sorry for the delayed response. I've unfortunately been quite preoccupied lately. I also collect Battle e cards, although it sounds like your collection is much more expansive than my own. I only have Ruby & Sapphire Battle e cards (both English and Japanese), although I'm missing the Club...
  3. SnorlaxMonster

Zacian and Zamazenta codes finally confirmed for Australia - codes available from EB Games from November 19

The Shiny Zacian and Shiny Zamazenta serial code distribution, which has already been running in a multitude of countries worldwide, has finally been announced for distribution in Australia. Starting November 19, codes will be available at EB Games stores nationwide. The codes let players...
  4. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia How can I contribute images (pack and box art) to the Wiki?

Hi Brian, I have manually confirmed your account. You should now be able to upload files using this page: Login required - Bulbagarden Archives
  5. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia How can I contribute images (pack and box art) to the Wiki?

Hi Brian, do you currently have a Bulbapedia account, and if so, what is your username? You will need an account in order to upload images. New accounts normally cannot upload images (this is to prevent spam, among other reasons), but administrators can waive that requirement for individual...
  6. SnorlaxMonster

Battle-ready Gastrodon available with code this weekend only

A battle-ready East Sea Gastrodon is available in Pokémon Sword and Shield until August 23 at 14:59 UTC by using the universal serial code PJCS2019CHAMP. The code works in all versions of Pokémon Sword and Sword, regardless of region or language. This Gastrodon is level 50, has the Ability...
  7. SnorlaxMonster

Heatran to appear in Pokémon GO Raid Battles

The Legendary Pokémon Heatran will appear in Raid Battles in Pokémon GO worldwide from August 21 to September 10, 2020. Heatran will appear in Level 5 Raid Battles. Players who successfully complete a Raid Battle with Heatran will have a chance to catch it afterwards.
  8. SnorlaxMonster

Australian Pokemon Movies 4 and 5 DVDs

The aspect ratios listed on the Bulbapedia page are for the original Buena Vista releases. The Reel DVD releases that you would have gotten don't currently have listed aspect ratios, but JB Hi-Fi says they are both 4:3. I'll add that to the page now that it's known. Can you confirm whether the...
  9. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I believe "hardest to catch" is referring to how it is the least common encounter. I don't think the trivia is notable regardless, however.
  10. SnorlaxMonster

Platinum Route 224 Glitch

Ah, yeah, that's it. I tried after opening Seabreak Path, and it works. Nice discovery.
  11. SnorlaxMonster

Hmm, okay. I tried doing that and it didn't work. Have you triggered the Shaymin event and opened Seabreak Path?
  12. SnorlaxMonster

Can you explain how you did this? Can you reproduce this?
  13. SnorlaxMonster

Indigo League now available on Amazon: Available in four volumes

Important update in the article: This release is no longer available.
  14. SnorlaxMonster

2nd chance Genesect available for American, PAL region Gen VI games: 2nd chance for the...

Those weren't second chance distributions though, they were entirely separate distributions. The Pokémon were different, and you could obtain both Hoopa in one game (Diancie had one XY-exclusive distribution and one ORAS-exclusive one).
  15. SnorlaxMonster

2nd chance Genesect available for American, PAL region Gen VI games: 2nd chance for the...

I don't think they're necessarily standard practice. So far we've only seen them for the 20th anniversary distributions. It wouldn't surprise me if it stayed that way.
Back
Top Bottom