Recent content by Snowfire

1. S

Desert Sands: Apocalypse Riders

Lana Alnar There I was. Home. The place looked different to me for some reason, more menacing. Shadows stuck out further, portruded more. People seemed more shady. And, you know what? I just seemed more paranoid. Yeah, because Moonset is such a seedy town. That Mr. Kanawa is such a...
  2. S

Lana Alnar I watched as Trouble rode off into the desert, quite fast if I say so for myself. You know, if he was taken as a prize, why didn't he just leave? He could if he wanted to. According to what he was saying, assuming he wasn't being a total idiot, he wasn't "initiated". With that...
  3. S

News?

Yeah, you could also always go to BulbaNews, and then look at articles. They're arranged by date, so that should help the situation.
  4. S

Lana Alnar Divide... And conquer... Didn't sound like too bad of an idea. I could tell that Trouble was getting irritated, and, I'm sorry, but Jakku was just too plain drunk. "The gang? Really.." I was trying to put words together, trying to get them to make sense. To form some sort of...
  5. S

Lana Alnar "But see, that's the thing," I said, my voice carrying out the words perhaps a little too quickly. I was kind of excited at the idea of disbanding the Riders. "We can get together, we can do it together, if not all right now. We just need a strategy. I mean, Trouble's already in...
  6. S

Hey everybody! If you've stuck with us this far, you're finally here! Let the games begin... Background(Please read before posting) Lana Alnar The night was dark, loud with music, and bright with multiple stars. The large campfire flickered in front of me, the bright red embers flying...
  7. S

Desert Sands

So the cut-off is now. The game will begin. Gee-Gee, if you don't finish by tomorrow at 12:00 P.M. PDT, I'm sorry, but I'll have to boot you. :(
  8. S

My notifications are loopy

Do you have anyone on your ignore list? It could be that. You can also try logging out, then back in. That helps sometimes for me when my account is bugging up. Hope that helps!
  9. S

HI

Welcome to Bulbagarden, and enjoy your stay! Hope you make a bunch of friends, and, pretty much, just always get on! Hope you enjoy! ^^
  10. S

Hi im new and i need some friends

Hey there! Welcome to BMGF! Hope you enjoy your stay quite thoroughly. ^^ Sorry, but I'm from Cali. Not anywhere near Michigan. But still, have fun!
  11. S

Desert Sands

Naw, you're good. So... Gray, approved. Willow's Tara, approved.
  12. S

Desert Sands

Perhaps we should wait one more day, to see if Gee-Gee'll sign up?
  13. S

Your "YES!" moments

My "Yes!" moments were beating the Pokemon League for the first time ever in FireRed, Getting through Victory Road in Diamond(Gave up for two months because of it!), and catching Dialga without saving AND without a Master Ball. God, I was on the edge of my seat with that! *Phew!*
  14. S

Hello there, my humble friends!

Hey, Damon, and welcome to the forums! Sure hope you enjoy, and you won't get too bored here. Just go where you are interested, and you'll find your right spot. Enjoy your stay!
  15. S

hello there

Hey there! Welcome to BMGF, and I sure do hope you enjoy your stay here. The people are awesomeness, the topics are great, and, just, well... You'll love it! :)
Back
Top Bottom