Recent content by Snowrunt

1. S

Jelloland - banners and icons [on HIATUS]

Re: Jelloland - banners and icons Oh my gosh, it's soooo pretty! ♥♥♥ I really love the muted colors~ And thank you so much for including the links! <3 You're the best, Miss Jello!
  2. S

Jelloland - banners and icons [on HIATUS]

Re: Jelloland - banners and icons Jello, these are beautiful! I'm surprised hardly anyone's requested! I hope you don't mind if I request one~ Icon or Banner: Banner Size: 340px × 137px, or whatever will look good in a signature! Image(s)...
  3. S

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

SHAYMIN. How can you not love that faaaace dawwwww =w=
  4. S

Real life concept that never been put on Pokemon?

WE NEED A DANG KOALA >:C
  5. S

What's your favorite Pokemon manga?

I do love Special, but I also really like Magical Pokemon Journey. But like Zesty said, I don't feel like I've read enough of it to say it's my favorite.. D;
  6. S

Articuno, Moltres or Zapdos?

ARTICUNO BECAUSE IT'S NUMERO UNO /shot
  7. S

Silver's Mother

It's Ariana. She's the mother of all. >:I
  8. S

What is your first scratch sprite

Well, this is my first *totally* scratched sprite. At least, that I still have. back before all that transparency oh joy D;
  9. S

When Did You Start Spriting?

About 2004-2005. 5 or 6 years ago. :) Here's one of my oldest sprites, and the most recent update of the same character:
  10. S

Chuang Yi vs. Viz

I like Viz because I'm from America, hence I don't read Chuang Yi. I don't know what's so wrong about it, but then again, I can't read Japanese. :V
  11. S

Newb post 8D

Thanks everyone~ why snickers? x( also lol, love your name
  12. S

Newb post 8D

Poopooshipping x( And thank you Octavia! ♥ and derp yourself echidna
  13. S

Newb post 8D

8D I'd make out with you spontaneously all the time Jello~
  14. S

Newb post 8D

So uhm. I've had this account for years apparently, and forgot I made it. Tried to make it again, got pissed cause "some idiot stole my username", only to find out that idiot was me. deeeeerp. Hi, I'm Lala, I like Snorunt, aaaaand uhhhhhhh art. Art is my /thing/. I'm on Bulbapedia under the...
Back
Top Bottom