• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Snowy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, a Super Sentai fan?
    Reactions: Snowy
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    To you theres no episode vii
    To me there is and its great (I saw it tonight and its better than any of the prequels combined and this is coming from someone whi like episode i better than iv
    My point is you can have your opinion and I can have mine
    I persoanlly liked DTs sixth ranger the best of the disney sixth rangers.
    I'll end this discussion with me saying your opinion isnt always fact
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Oh come on, guys, you're just going back-and-forth now. I apologise if I sound like I'm soft-modding here, but damn... I'm tempted to see what happens if I delete the initial comment.

This is just getting silly.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    I agree
    This is just getting silly
    I just wanted to say agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    Hey AE, since nintendo mafia games are overdone and elieson is doing a TWR mafia 7, how about capcom mafia (steeet fighter, ace attorney, devil may cry, resident evil, etc)
    It would be original imo
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I haven't played a single capcom game...

I really should because I hear Devil May Cry is a great game...
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Either way, if I'm cohosting/sitting second chair, I don't need to know the subject material as much, so I can easily cohost a capcom one if you want.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Ok sounds good. Lets shoot for july or august, but plan in april or june
    Hey, you still have yet to reply to my skype request
    Also, ever want to cohost a game together like the potential TWR hosts mafia
    Snowy
    Snowy
    According to Skype, I already have.

I would be up for sitting second chair, most definitely. It was just a random thought I had but I can certainly see it being made as a viable and fun game.
    Hey Aussie Eevee :) , I'm currently organising a mass eeveelution and eevee theming similar to the doctor who/doctors one me and ME organised a few months earlier. I was wondering if you'd like to participate?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    You know I love Eevee :p Especially Glaceon!

Uh... I mean, sure, I'd love to participate :p
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Awesome, I knew you were an Eevee fan so thought I'd ask, either Eevee or Glaceon would be great:)
    Not sure when we'll be starting this but it will hopefully be in the next week or two. I've got the current possible participants listed on a post on my profile page.
    I been using Linux for a couple months now and have to say that I been enjoying it - haven't missed Windows at all
    What happened to Mass Effect Mafia II?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    We'll see if Drumbeats returns I suppose; in the meantime, I'm excited for your smaller games, as Murder She Wrote has been quite fun!
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Thanks. If Drumbeats doesn't show up, I'll go ahead and work on it myself later.

For now, I'm working on Murder, She Wrote, Fruit Bowl Mafia and Super Hero Taisen... They are all intended to be small games, and I'm learning from my mistakes with MSW, so hopefully they'll be even more fun.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    And yes, I am going to have Fruit fighting eachother.
    That was a Pokemon you suggested long ago.
    I can change if you want.
    Either that, or I looked at wrong suggestion when writing them down.
    I can look up nicknames if you can't think of one.
    Hai there Aussie Eevee!
    Getting ready for my next BulbaRun, v3 - plan on using your suggested Sandslash.
    Any nickname for the ground type, you want me to use.
    I think they will do a good job with it.
    I'm sure you'll be sad to hear that I have not read any of the books, though we do own many.
    What do you mean, Star Wars is dead? xD you can't form an opinion before you've seen the movie.
    Sounds good to hear.
    No wonder have not heard from you much.
    I'm still in thw Fun n' Games
    Trying to keep the current UvD in order, kind of hard with the theme
    I still find myself trying to distract make fun of/trash talk the opposite team.
    Have to be careful with the PingPonged and Ninja'd post

Busy with work, family, and the rain storms.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…