Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• by the way, had no problem with Ramos - Bomyne took down all 3 easily. He's now at level 44 - one more level and I'll make him evolve.
    Sophie the Vulpix is about a level under Bomyne, both will evolve soon. Going to encounter Clemont next.
    After my uncle got bitten by a spider he developed that phobia too - one of my favorite guitarist (Jeff Hannenam) died from complications from spider bite but mostly due to liver damage from too much alcohol. As a child I was afraid of spiders, but after learning how useful they are, I learned to love them.

Having that phobia seems normal - I'm mostly afraid of heights mainly from going up ladders. It's impossible to break of phobia.
    I don't know if it does or not - I don't use insect spray, more of a pun of spiders not being insects (kind of a pet peeve of mine) - it's just for fun. My "insect spray" is a paper cup, a piece of cardboard box, and any spider web outside my window.
    I know what you mean, it just wouldn't be the same.

I'm good with nicknames but for certain type of Pokemon (foxes, mustelids, felines, squirrels) for many others, I have trouble coming up with interesting unique names.

I know you can't watch them until Monday, uploading my Vulpix Amie video.
    Kind of sad that the name couldn't be changed, sort of like traded Pokemon who's nickname can't be changed.
    No matter how bad the names are, whom ever named the dog really loves the name.

That's going to be one big issue I will have with the canine team - Nicknames!!
    I always nickname my Pokemon, at least the ones that will be in my teams.
    I guess it's a popular name for some.
    I really dislike the name. To me doesn't sound like a proper pet name.
    I love Amie, so it's a reason that I don't get bored of it - love seeing the various reactions that the Pokemon make - just when I thought I seen everything, something new comes up that I had not seen before.
    Next time I get to play with Bomyne in Amie will be as an Arcanine for my next YouTube video.
    I spent the last 8 hours or so and still continuing making Amie videos - with Growlithe, Umbreon, Vulpix, Meowstic Female, and my own cat Gizmo. Editing Videos, and uploading them to my YouTube channel.

Congrats on your team.
    Not a problem, the video will be there for hopefully many years, I'm sure by Monday it will still be there.
    Finished recording my Amie video of Bomyne the Growlithe, just editing it, for some reason my cell phone's camera at times saves 2 or 3 videos as one long video - should have up and ready on YouTube soon.
    I can do what I do with my Eeveelution team, leave one in the PC box, in between cities, switch one Pokemon for another.
    Lucario is also very high on my favorites.
    Similar with Foxes too, along with normal dogs, and wolves - they all are still in the Canine family. Very confusing indeed.
    I will still try to limit it mainly to canines. I will still leave out Riolu/Lucario might let in Electrike/Manectric.

Looking back at my foxes - realized that both Vulpix mainly know fire-type attacks and Zorua only knows dark attacks - not much variety for them.
    I understand the "do as much damage as quickly as possible", I try and times do the same when I know I will struggle, to try and make the struggle less as possible. I knew I saw that coming 'too many fire type moves.'

I was going to mention that Riolu/Lucario wasn't a Pokemon suitable for a canine team, as it's more wolf than dog. I was going to use Electrike/Manectric found out that they are also based on wolves (maned wolfs to be exact)... *sigh* so I guess it will be 5 different Pokemon - similar to the fox team, I might just end up using 2 of the same Pokemon.
    It's alright, maybe a future time a different Cute Team will come to your mind.

I just continued my Fox Team, it's a bit different from the one in my trainer card - as with Fox Team I'm only with Korrina - the one in my Trainer Card is what the final team I have in mind will be. By the Way the team in my Fox team is:
    also got my next chapter up in my Slateport City Journal
    ♥ Foxes ♥
    ^
    feel free to give comments or suggestions
    both good and bad.

Not sure where to get Everstones in AS. I just trasnfered mine from my X or Y teams.
    I remember I called my Zigzagoon "Rocket" after Rocket Raccoon.
    Hope you have a good time with that team. I may end up playing your canine team suggestion soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom