Recent content by Snuggle Tier List

1. Snuggle Tier List

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Now that I've finished my friendly neighborhood reviewing, I'm back to Battle With Me XD: CH8. Wrote into overtime to make up for lost...time, and I finally got my robot arm! I even found the plot! Not much left, I'm estimating I'm 2/3rds the way through the chapter, but I finally hit the point...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

TEEN: Nori's Poem Anthology

Completely forgot to emphasize and I'm kicking myself for it now; my reviews are my personal thoughts on your poems. They're not me imposing some objective standard, and I'm going into this with baggage of my own (for instance, your dad reminds me of my dad). And to be as honest as I can...
  3. Snuggle Tier List

I did it. I read them all. And I have a casual mini-review for every poem. A review anthology for your poetry anthology. Since you published...well, almost everything you've ever written, I don't feel comfortable being super-formal. Thus, I read from top to bottom, getting a sense of your...
  4. Snuggle Tier List

Finished the poetry reviews! Just need to hunt down the Japanese characters used in the final poem (Japan has like a million scripts, so it might take a bit), write some closing thoughts, and double-check the BBCode on all the spoilers. Though in case anyone's wondering; best of the anthology is...
  5. Snuggle Tier List

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@Nitro Indigo I suppose that's a way to put it. I just wanna write for myself, and if other people like it, it's a bonus. And you're right about connecting with others; I'd rather write for a small following I can personally interact with than a faceless legion. End of the day though, I still...
  6. Snuggle Tier List

I have...opinions on this topic. But rather than get all preachy, I'm just gonna relate my own experiences. One second, I'm gonna need a big font... If I wanted to be popular, I could do it pretty cheap. Make accounts on all the major social media sites, buy myself some followers, post links...
  7. Snuggle Tier List

Midday post for me, but I just finished a marathon poetry review session of Nori's Poem Anthology and I feel like I can't take a break until I post here. Made it to the year 2012 this time; the poetry's definitely getting more complex, my brain is experiencing much tickling, but I've got...
  8. Snuggle Tier List

Planning to write mini-reviews for the entirety of Nori's Poem Anthology. Each review's about a paragraph long, and there's some thoughts on the entire anthology's structure as well. Got reviews written for every poem up to the first half of 2005; standouts so far are "I Kissed Her Today"...
  9. Snuggle Tier List

Been a while since I could post to this thread. Got at least the first half of Battle With Me: CH8 complete...just in time for a heat wave that'll make it impossible to grab screenshots. Guess I'm spending the weekend reviewing. Heard someone got a poetry anthology together; been meaning to take...
  10. Snuggle Tier List

DISCUSSION: Let's talk "Subversion," shall we?

I read this post s few days ago, and it's been nesting inside my brain ever since. Something seemed off, but I couldn't pin it down. But after suppressing my knee-jerk reactions, I think I found the source: What does "subversion" mean? Are we subverting tropes? Audience expectations? Tropes...
  11. Snuggle Tier List

Woo fellow poet hype! I don't feel it's fair to review these poems in the traditional sense, since they stretch all the way back to 1998. But I'm reading now and declaring an I.O.U. of some comments, most likely on the later poems.
  12. Snuggle Tier List

@unrepentantAuthor But how will this affect the competitive scene? You're clearly throwing off the meta. Speedy Review teams were a totally legitimate strategy! /s
  13. Snuggle Tier List

I'd rather not go too into detail, as the man who brought the katana is currently in rehab of his own volition. Plus, talking about illegal drugs seems a little hardcore for a Pokémon forum. All I can give is advice for those in similar circumstances. If everyone else is tripping, and you're...
  14. Snuggle Tier List

I attended a 21st birthday party today. Long story short, I'm now babysitting my niece for the night at my grandparents and don't have Wifi. Which is an improvement over the last birthday party, which involved a katana and hallucinogens and accidents. It's a long story. I don't think I'll have...
  15. Snuggle Tier List

HELP: Kingdom Hearts/Legend of Zelda crossover

Oh, I'm treading on thin ice here. I'm going to choose my words carefully. Kingdom Hearts lore is deep. Very deep. Bottomless pit deep. And more importantly, it's intertwined. Writing in that world, it's easy to accidentally contradict canon. ("this couldn't happen because X!"). It's as if the...
Back
Top Bottom