S
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awesome! srry i dont have my sound on if yer talkin, im in a room with other ppl and dont wanna bother em
    Thanks, but I can't sorry. Don't have any skill at that, or enough Rare Candys anyway. GOing to do the exact same nature/IV's with the legendary birds, Lugia, and Mewtwo too :) I'll let you know when they're done.
    ah, sad thing is I'll be up that late. But ok! We'll do it tomorrow! I'm loggin off now, have a good night!
    Me either, they take all the fun out of it. It's like, "oh... Well.... here's this shiny (insert legendary here)... That took no effort on my part..." -runs off to be a tard somewhere else- just a humble opinion, lol
    awesome, jms

Rayquaza and eevee are definately on my list, possibly also deoxys and darkrai once i get the TM
    yeah... I just used it on dragonite... shoulda asked a day earlier... HOWEVER!!!! I can get another one from the goldenrod voltorb flip game. It will be well worth it seeing what you have to offer :) I'm fairly good at it, but I'm not magic, so it may take a bit. However, I have the other three with me now
    awesome, Uh... TM ice beam... idk... i mighta just used it... let me find my game. and that means you DONT want the lens anymore?

I wont be here at 8 central, but I can do it either now or later that night, like, say, 10/11ish?

and ah, thats what happened. Sorry for pestering you. I can be annoying at times :p
    hey man, just wonderin about our item trade. I've noticed you've been online and havent replied to my PMs. Is something wrong? I hope not, cuz if it is I just spent 48 BP for no reason... Sorry if I'm getting annoying. I just get really anxious about these kinds of things. Its a force of habit. I hate it too.

Anyways, sorry to be so bothersome and hope to trade soon.

Redclaws

If you dont want to trade anymore just tell me so I can give the items to someone else who wants them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom