• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SobriquetP
Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sacred Stones was my first FE game and is what got me into the series! :D Good memories.

So how's TP? I might give that one a shot.
    So what's your favorite FE game? Mine is Shadow Dragon. I love Marth. ^^;

Lol, you and I are the opposite. xD I never played TP but I beat SS. SS is a great game. :)
    Well I saw the groups that you joined on your profile and saw that you joined FE. xD

I'm doing great. Just playing some Zelda on my Wii. :)
    Ahaha. No biggie, if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to message me. ^^
    It's alright. ^^

And yes actually, the same way. But the thing is you need to use the advanced option. I just wanted to tell you since you seemed like you were afraid of getting in trouble. :p
    "Sry, double post. T.T"

Fyi you can delete your own posts. :p Do you know how?
    You caught one?!?! Thank you thank you thank you soooo much! It will be late but I'll still take it! I know she'll love it! Thank you! Message me so we can set up a trade date! *^-^* whee!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom