Recent content by SobriquetP

1. SobriquetP

What video games are you playing now?

Wow, I have been gone awhile. :P Been bouncing between Touhou: Genso Wanderer and No Man's Sky the past couple of days. They have added some pretty cool stuff to NMS since I last got on it.
  2. SobriquetP

Random "Facts" Game

07th Expansion has announced that they are working on the third installment of the "When They Cry" series and that it will be released in 2017.
  3. SobriquetP

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Ken Ashcorp - Blue: View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=wX78KhD04N8
  4. SobriquetP

Random Images V.3

5. SobriquetP

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

The personification of TM85, because I am a terrible person who loves to beat around the bush and not directly answer.
  6. SobriquetP

What video games are you playing now?

Playing Steins;Gate on Steam. Only in Ch.2, but the game has already referenced: DragonBall Z, Familiar of Zero, Ghost in the Shell, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Star Wars, Metal Gear Solid, Pokemon, and Lupin the Third. Fantastic.
  7. SobriquetP

Random Images V.3

8. SobriquetP

Your newest purchase or gift

Steins;Gate 0: Amadeus Edition finally came in. Took a while, but I guess that is to be expected when ordering it from across the pond. [emoji14] Tuturu~
  9. SobriquetP

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Pokemon Don't Like Their Dark Backstories
  10. SobriquetP

Do you have a team build "quirk"? If so, which is it?

Hmm... Quirks eh? - Ever since I received a Dream World Mawile in White, having a female Mawile named Makoto has become a staple for every game I played afterwards. (Black 2, Y, Heart Gold, Omega Ruby. Funnily enough, it also made my All-Ghost run-through of White become a All-Ghost+Mawile...
  11. SobriquetP

Random "Facts" Game

Fact: Rem from RE:Zero is best girl. Fact: Azrael from BlazBlue is best waifu.
  12. SobriquetP

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

A commercial about growing up with Pokemon.
  13. SobriquetP

Random Images V.3

14. SobriquetP

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Just saw this video on YouTube. Super excited about it. I am not usually too crazy about straight-up romance anime, but this one is absolutely amazing. The manga is one of my all-time favorites.
Back
Top Bottom