S
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it took a bit of work but I got a few of those and decided one would be good to share. It also has pokerus.
    No it's not. Japanese pokemon and eggs of them have dream world abilites. Like my vulpix, but otherwise you can't get them at all.
    haha, i guess im lucky i dont have the internet on my phone because i would do the same. i really want an iphone, but as long as my mom is paying for my phone, i cant get one because they dont carry them. i actually keep playing farmville on facebook. the game sucks sooo bad, but for some reason i cant stop playing it.
    yeah, most of the codes for the paired versions are the same. d/p and hg/ss were like that.
    since i dont really do anything, i have time to do anything. but its so much spare time and its boring. i need to find a job or something, but since im one of the losers that never got my drivers license, i cant really do much until i get it. im definitely getting it before summer so i can go to the midnight premiere without relying on anyone to get me there. i have no clue how much time i have on any of my games. on white, i think i have over 100 hours though. i still have heartgold that i havent even played yet. i literally have an obsession with the computer and the internet. i spend so much time on my laptop, i run out of things to look at. its pretty bad. i stay on youtube most of the time. i created an account just to subscribe to channels and stuff. i was going to make videos, but i never talked myself into it. i used to stay on facebook all the time, but it got boring.
    that is so funny. if we knew each other in person, we would be really good friends. i watch disney alot. most of their shows suck though. the main ones i like are the suite life on deck and wizards of waverly place. after they end, i might not watch it as much. i love nickolodeon. icarly and victorious are awesome.
    pretty much all i do with my time is play pokemon, do some harry potter related thing, and watch disney/nick. i havent started college yet because i took a year off, so i like have no life.
    i like the movies better than the books. its sad, but the narnia books are kind of boring. i hope they keep making the movies so i can see them all. i only read the books once because i tried a second time and i just couldnt. now i can read harry potter over and over (im reading chamber of secrets right now)
    lol, i wont be 20 until november.
    yeah, but they cant because theres some rule or something or they just think no one would want to sit through a movie that long. I never got into lord of the rings though. i like narnia alot. my 4 favorite things are harry potter, doctor who, pokemon, and the chronicles of narnia haha. and im 19 and i like shows like icarly and stuff. and i loved the show they had on nickolodeon called house of anubis.
    at first i thought "oh thats a bad idea" but the more they started explaining it and everything I loved the idea. it let them make it close to the book and made it last longer by adding an extra movie.
    youre right, i wish they did it with at least the longest books like goblet of fire and order of the phoenix. thats true though. dan, emma, and rupert wouldve been to old by time they finished them. maybe when we are older, they will remake them like they do with good old movies sometimes and they will make them close to the books and they can make them longer. i wouldnt mind if the movies were 4 or 5 hours long. id enjoy it more.
    doctor who is amazing. tons of actors that were in harry potter turn up in it alot. i told my friend about it and after one episode, she was hooked. now she likes it a little more than me (and im shocked thats even possible).
    i agree, seeing the sets would be the best experience ever. im waiting for the trailer for the final movie anytime now. i cant wait to see it. i constantly check facebook fan pages and fansites for news on it.
    haha, thats my favorite spell!
    i never got the chance to go to any midnight releases for the books or any movies. im definitely going to the midnight premiere of the last one though. i go to harry potter fansites everyday and i even have an account on the leaky cauldron and i have tons of friends on there.
    my best friend went to wizarding world after they opened last summer and she said it was awesome. im not sure when ill ever be able to go. ill probably have to get a job or something to save enough money to go. im actually thinking about taking a trip to the uk sometime next year because they are opening the studio where they film the movies as an exhibit type thing. i love this british sci-fi show called doctor who too. its like the best show ive ever seen.
    i never knew about being able to do it at home until i got the liberty ticket a few weeks ago. i never did any events for the games on the gameboys and stuff so i never knew how any of those worked.
    i never got the event pikachu. i got a deoxys at gamestop and the special regigigas at toys r us to unlock the regis on platinum (i think) an internship a disney world? thats awesome. i think id rather work at the wizarding world of harry potter at universal. (harry potter is like my number 1 favorite thing)
    lol, i live in viginia haha. i thought about it early in the day and made sure there wasnt anything that i wasnt going to be able to find in the winter a make sure i had caught it. then i had forgot until i turned the game on to trade and it said winter on the screen.
    i know you would give them back to me when you could. thats weird about the pikachu. you want to know the sad thing? i just realized with the victini event that you can get the event things at home. i kept going to toys r us and gamestop to get the events and i couldve just done it at home all along.
    thanks alot for cloning and transferring them for me. i noticed earlier, its finally winter on black and white. now i can go find spheal in undella bay! lol
    lol, now i remember. i gave gible the soothe bell to help the happiness go up. im free to trade now if you want to. which games are we going to be trading on first?
    thats awesome. im not doing anything tomorrow either so just let me know when you can trade and we can do that. it doesnt matter about the items, i think pikachu was holding a light ball, but i dont care about that. im not sure if gible was even holding anything lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom