Recent content by sockrocked

1. S

VG Weekly Poll #23 Favourite early rodent?

Poor Patrat... Bidoof for the win! Just saying his name brings me happiness
  2. S

VG Weekly Poll #21 Favourite Male Playable Character?

Well, since none of them can talk, I can't really judge them on personality. And none of them are really intelligent considering they don't know how to run without running shoes. So if I'm going on purely looks, I have to say Hilbert. (He has the most pixels)
  3. S

Have you ever hated a Poke`mon then loved it later?

Every time a new generation comes out, I scoff at and hate every single new pokemon. But once I buy the game, I get to know and love every one.
  4. S

LT Weekly Poll #1 Are the original 151 the best?

I think I'm biased with this one, because I grew up with the original 151, and it felt like I knew them on a more personal level. I do appreciate Itsuki for using the term, pokehipsters on page 1 though.
  5. S

What was your first Pokémon?

First Pokemon was Squirtle back on Red version. Sweet nostalgia indeed. Me and that Squirtle were unbeatable, beasting our way through caves, gyms, and the Elite Four when he was a full grown Blastoise. Truly one of the best friends I've ever had. I understood him, and he understood me. We were one.
  6. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm sure this has been said before, but MORE EEVEE EVOLUTIONS!
  7. S

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

I'm not a fan of any of these, but I think Kyurem is just a chill dude. . Ya, I'm gonna go with that justification.
  8. S

Most epic Pokémon moment

My only shiny enounter was both my most epic moment, and my most tragic. It was a Geodude, but unfortunately it was in the Safari Zone. A rush of excitement came over me, but I threw a rock and it ran. Depression was not a good enough adjective to describe what I went through
  9. S

VG Weekly Poll #18 Favourite Ice-type trainer?

Touch decision. Lorelei's great because 1) omg her boobs. 2) She's so chill (pun intended) But Brycen is super cool, and I definitely love his pokemon more. So when it came down to it, I gotta go with B-ry.
  10. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Thanks a ton! Looks perfect! :D
  11. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Love your work and have a request for a banner. What style you want? - Classic What text you want? - Drugs, Pokemon, and Rock n Roll What colours you want? I'm colorblind, so I really do not care. What design you want? A musical design (Whatever you interpret that to be, I'm sure it will...
  12. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - YouTube
  13. S

Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality

Which pokemon personality are you? and why? I've done quizzes for this and I don't really agree with a lot of them, and I'm interested in seeing all you different pokemon personalities out there. (The last one I took called me a Blissey....) But who knows, maybe I am a Blissey.
  14. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Born in '92. I feel grateful that I grew up during the peak of pokemon popularity and was able to enjoy it with all the other kids my age. But once I got to high school in 2006 it was considered uncool, so I regrettably hid my love for pokemon. But once I graduated, I was all, "Pokemon is...
  15. S

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Hey there, I love your work, and have a request. Can you make one that has Lickitung with his face painted like Gene Simmons from kiss And also with the words "Sex, Pokemon, and Rock and Roll" on there and a rockin background (whatever you interpret that to be)? That would be awesome. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom