• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Soft Drink

1. S

Originals or Remakes?

I no longer play anything older than Gen III on a cartrage (there are other ways I play them though which I will not elaborate on further) so I have to say remakes. They are less glitchy and the mechanics seem all around easier to understand.
  2. S

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

The worst nickname I ever gave a pokemon was Precious the Croagunk. Didn't let him evolve either so he would still look kinda like that thing off of lord of the rings. lol
  3. S

What will replace the Sky Drop TM?

As mentioned before, Roost would be a decent option. However I would like to see them add a move like spikes, or razor leaf, or even razor wind. Just something that they haven't done before.
  4. S

What Button Do You Press?

I used to press B as soon as the pokemon entered the ball and then tapped A everytime it shook but I have since broken that habbit because I broke the A button on my Gameboy Advance by doing that.
  5. S

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

I personally never use the masterball in game as it looks horrible and feels tacky. The only two pokemon I've ever used it on was a shiny Magmar on Platinum because the only pokemon I had with me was a level 10 Abra I was EV training, my level 68 HM slave Bibaral, and a MICHINA Arceus. Obviously...
  6. S

Most valued shiny ?

Well if you are going on worth alone then it would probably be the roaming legendary's that weren't released in some sort of event. Lati@s, Mespirit, Cresselia, Thundurus, and Tornadus. Mostly because it is harder to soft reset or manipulate the RNG to obtain them. Other than those it would...
  7. S

VG Weekly Poll #3: Favorite Generation?

For me it's a tie between Gen's II, IV, and V. Gen II is the first pokemon game I ever owned or played (and the first handheld game I even touched). Plus I loved the 8-bit music. Gen IV brought the physical/speical split which in my opinion, is the best thing to ever happen to pokemon. And Gen V...
  8. S

Most Difficult Gym Leader in each generation?

In RBY and FRLG it was a tie between Misty and Sabrina. Starmie was way too overpowered and Sabrina's Alakazam was a nightmare to get past with my Venasaur. In GSC and HGSS I can't deny that Whitney's Miltank pissed me off more than once, especially with milk drink. In the third Gen I seemed...
  9. S

Do You Like Smaller or More Grandiose Plots?

I enjoy the smaller plots where the protaganist isn't saving the world. I think thats why I prefer Gen I and II and their remakes the most. It just makes the protaganist seem closer to normal. He or she is just an average trainer out to be the best and just ends up stopping a very small evil group.
  10. S

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread Well someone with an ego and a bad attitude would eventually try to control the world.
  11. S

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

I would definitely live in Johto. It's the first region I ever explored and there are a lot of sentimental feelings towards it. Also I enjoy its legends more than any other because Kanto didn't really have any and every region since Johto has had god like deity's for legendary pokemon. Johto is...
  12. S

Least favorite Pokemon of each type?

Normal: Ratticate Fighting: Haryama Flying: Altaria Poison: Muk Ground: Golem Rock: Cradliy Bug: Dustox Ghost: Sabyleye Steel: Durant Fire: Infernape Water: Luvdisc Grass: Cacturn Electric: Pikachu Psychic: Chimecho Ice: Froslass Dragon: Altaria Dark: Cacturn
  13. S

Do you play with the pokemon you like best, or with the strongest?

Considering the fact that I had a Beedrill on my team in Fire Red, I would have to say I use my favorites.
  14. S

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

I kinda cheated when I made mine. I used one of the legendary birds. When I first beat the Elite Four it was, Onix Lv. 68, Vaporeon Lv. 53, Beedrill Lv. 50, Nidoking Lv. 64, Magneton Lv 55, Articuno Lv 60, Not the best but it works just fine. After I beat the Elite Four the first time it was...
  15. S

Generation 1 pokemon you've never had the urge to train.

The only Gen I pokemon I haven't and probably never will train is Mankey/Primeape. Their designs look horrible and I've never wanted to train a ball of fluff with arms and legs. I have actually trained every single Gen I except the monkey pigs and I quite enjoyed having everyone of them on one...
Back
Top Bottom