Recent content by SoItBegins

1. SoItBegins

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

It seems they tweaked the movesets between XY and ORAS. I just evolved a Dustox and a Beautifly. They both learned Gust at L10 post-evolution, not Confusion and Absorb.
  2. SoItBegins

GEN VI: Wanted: Ditto Friend Safari

The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to trade (friend codes) with someone who has a Ditto Friend Safari. My Safari has fairy-types: Dedenne, Mawile, and Clefairy! Post and PM me if you're interested.
  3. SoItBegins

Complete My Team!

I'm making a (VGC doubles) team that's based around Togekiss and Whimsicott support. I'm in need of a few good attackers to round it out, though. Here's what I have so far: Togekiss+Serene Grace; Calm; Lum Berry 198 HP, 8 Def, 252 SDef, 52 Spd Air Slash, Follow Me, Roost, Tailwind...
  4. SoItBegins

Complete My Team!

The main problem I see is a general vulnerability to the pseudo-legendaries. What will you do if someone comes at you with a Choice Scarfed Garchomp? I'd suggest swapping out the Gengar for a Froslass, who can learn Ice Beam (as a Dragon counter) and is extremely fast to boot. It's still...
  5. SoItBegins

Complete My Team!

I'd recommend Breloom, as you have access to Spore, False Swipe, and Thunder Wave on one Pokémon.
  6. SoItBegins

Wanted: Life Orb and White Herb (got both thanks)

Re: Wanted: Life Orb and White Herb All right! I've got a Tangrowth and a Seedot that'd be perfect for trading. PM me with your FC when you're ready to trade.
  7. SoItBegins

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Quick question. If you have a saved journey on one line of the Battle Subway (say, the Super Multi Train), and you go play a round on another train (say, the Double Train), will the previous save be erased?
  8. SoItBegins

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events(Updated 5/23/13) Any luck on that shiny Suicune yet?
  9. SoItBegins

Wanted: Life Orb and White Herb (got both thanks)

EDIT: I've got them both now, thanks. :) I am stuck on White 1, and the Battle Subway takes forever. I'd like to trade for Pokémon holding a Life Orb or a White Herb... any Pokémon. Let me know if you're interested, and what you'd consider trading for. I have a decent number of Pokémon, incl...
  10. SoItBegins

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events(Updated 5/23/13) Hey, I've got the shiny Axew ready. I was wondering if I could trade just it for just the Japanese Suicune, and drop the other trades... RNGing eggs is ><
  11. SoItBegins

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I believe it's actually 1-in-4.... in the Dream World, that is.
  12. SoItBegins

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you're holding a power HP item, the eevee will get ten (1 for Drilbur * 2 for Pokerus = 2 Attack, + 4 for Power item * 2 for Pokérus = 8 HP) and the other Pokémon will get either one or two Attack EVs, depending on whether it has Pokérus. Every...
  13. SoItBegins

Pokemon For Sale

I'm not really interested in trading for an Omanyte any more... I'll bow out of this one.
  14. SoItBegins

Wanted: Chatot

Well, I have a certain overabundance of Numels, Mantines, Tentacools, and Deinos. Apart from that, I have most Pokémon in the Unova dex, some fossil pokemon... all sorts of things. Is there anything you've been particularly looking for?
Back
Top Bottom