Recent content by Solace

1. Solace

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

when nervous, my mouth has an irritating tendency to speak words at a rapid pace before my brain can vet them
  2. Solace

Hello!

your name is so exotic and flows off the tongue well, I like. Welcome to BMG! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Enjoy your stay! :3
  3. Solace

Hi everyone!

really cute avatar! o: welcome to BMG; if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me.
  4. Solace

Hello everyone!

You have a good point about the transgender option and you might make a point of talking to someone about it, if you think it's that concerning. :p Otherwise, no matter; welcome to BMG! Enjoy your stay.
  5. Solace

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Roxanne is super adorable. I enjoy Brawly a whole bunch because his tight shirt makes for more of a surfer but I don't agree that either design makes him look any more archetypal "surfer dude." Wattson looks like he came straight out of an elderly couple's vacation to Hawaii, which is adorable...
  6. Solace

Results of the 2014 Staff Drive!

Congratulations to the well-deserved promotees. 8)
  7. Solace

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

From my view it's only 10px or so too much, removing that space between your twitter handle and Credits might fix it. I don't think it matters much that you're a few pixels off, though. :)
  8. Solace

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Lana Del Rey - West Coast
  9. Solace

Heller

Why hello, Lord, good to see you've graced us with your presence. :P Welcome to BMG, please do enjoy your stay, alrighty?
  10. Solace

Hello people

khajitt! It's exciting to know you're getting into competitive battling! I love it, so maybe if you ever want help with it you could tap me on the shoulder? I'd really love to offer some assistance sometime. 8) Welcome to Bulba, in any case. Please do enjoy your stay for what it's worth and tell...
  11. Solace

Allow me to introduce myself ~

I love your name! I see a lot of Shiny Umbreon's in places and it's really cute, plus I like shiny Umbreon so that helps. 8) Welcome to Bulba, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need anything or just want a casual chat, my VMs are always open! Have fun~
  12. Solace

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Your signature is about 32px too tall, standing at around 192px. I recommend simply removing some of the text content or fitting them to one line instead of multiple lines, shouldn't be a big deal. :) You indeed did not add an image. :( Did you try uploading it or did you link it externally...
  13. Solace

Long time player...

I'm sure you're absolutely welcome to private message that section's moderator, SharKing, and see what happened with your thread. In any case, welcome to BMG. I hope you can enjoy your stay and if you ever aren't, don't hesitate to send me a VM or PM and I'll see if I can help you with something...
  14. Solace

Hello Everyone.

Welcome to BMG! I personally love Victini so that's a cool choice you've got there. :3c I hope you enjoy your stay here on Bulba, and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to VM or PM me, alrighty? Have fun!
  15. Solace

A lurker finally joined...Hi!

Yep I go by the same name there so that was me! :D
Back
Top Bottom