S
Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know a guy that had those problems too. And it's okay about the answer, I wasn't at my computer anyway XD
    I pay attention at school too. That way I hardly have to study at home, and I'm still the best in my class. At home I just do homework, and then I can have time for myself. It's actually a lot better than wasting my time by doing nothing during classes and having to make up for it at home.
    Same here. I have a lot of interests. And not that I want to brag, but I have high grades so I could study anything. But it's a very important decision and I wouldn't want to make a mistake I might regret later.
    I have two more years till college. I really can't wait. Although, I have no idea what to study yet. There are things that interest me, like psychology, languages and journalism. But I think I'll have a really hard time deciding. What are you going to study?
    School starts for me September 1. I'm not very excited, but as long as I keep my grades up where they are, I'm not bothering myself XD It can be boring, I agree. What kind of school do you go to? I'm going to upper secondary school - gymnasium.
    Me too. :)

I'm fine. A bit tired because I didn't sleep very well. But generally OK. I'm browsing these forums and some other sites. How about you?
    Hello, i've answered to your request on my shop. The trade will take place later this afternoon, considering the fact that its 1:58 here. I also have a lotad already if you can give me lombre it would bee fine :)
    see you later
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom