Recent content by SolgaleoGX

1. SolgaleoGX

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

-The hype with the Greninja form, even a video dedicated to it. -The writers seemed to learn from their Best Wishes mistakes and made XY the most solid entry in the anime franchise. -Ash's character picked up fron when it was left off at the end of Diamond & Pearl in terms of competence and...
  2. SolgaleoGX

Is Platane Alan's Daddy???

Alain can be around 16 and Sycarmore 34-36 making him be Alain's dad at 18-20. Doesn't sound to far fetched considering his womanizing nature and could add more depth into theor issues and relationship. But sadly it seems unlikely.
  3. SolgaleoGX

Suppose Ash kept his Primeape

It would've probly had an episode here and there where it helped out the most be it in a battle or random COTD situation. Probably would've had an amusing relationship/interaction with Charizard. And then just get Oak'd.
  4. SolgaleoGX

Review XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

This episode was a waste IMO. The whole Charizard battle was crap, they literally wasted Charizard Y on Trevor, and literally didn't even bother to show the whole battle in favor of Ash fighting some random monhawk guy he bunped into at first. Then the Altaro battle was also a rushed waste. Not...
  5. SolgaleoGX

if you could choose a six man team for ash which ones would you choose

Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile and Greninja. They represent each of Ash's regional travels and have proven to be each travel's top powerhouse for the most part. Also most of these guys had some of the most development.
  6. SolgaleoGX

Which of Ash's older Pokemon dserve Redemption?

Torterra. Why did they even evolve it if they wheren't going to do anything productive for the story with it? It has potential for interesting dynamics because it's not the type of Pokemon Ash exceeds in battling with. I would say Oshawott, but that little mofo was an annoying train wreck. His...
  7. SolgaleoGX

What series has the best balance of Pokemon characterizations for the Ash mons?

Hoenn. In terms of personality and abilities I think they where more balanced.
  8. SolgaleoGX

What do you think of Team Rocket in XY?

They're annoying as hell. Would be nice if they didn't appear every damn episode. It would also make their crazy shenanigans and appearances more special.
  9. SolgaleoGX

Serena as a traveling companion

My only two gripes with Serena are how slow they where with her becoming a productive companion and the whole shipping thing. What motivated her was a perception of someone she hadn't seen in years and was way to infatuated with. If they didn't make her crush on Ash so early on without really...
  10. SolgaleoGX

Will Iris return in the XY saga?

The Fairy typing imposes a potential new challenge for her as a dragon trainer, being in Kalos where the typing seems to be highly recognized and know could open up intersting approaches from her towards it. Ash having dragon Polemon can allow for some interesting interactions and teamwork...
  11. SolgaleoGX

Sun and Moon Saga: A Regression or Progression

I hope for something on DP's level at least. XY to me feels so fresh because of how bad BW was, but I feel it rehashes a bit more than the show usually did during the AG/DP era. A more active and goal oriented fun female companion would be highly welcomed for me. And a none newbie rival thats...
  12. SolgaleoGX

Are you happy they replace characters?

I'm cool with it. It makes the chances of nice characters growing stale diminish and keeps a sense of freshness to each season. But it bothers me when seasons go by and there is little to no acknowledgement of the various companions.
  13. SolgaleoGX

Will Iris return in the XY saga?

Iris could be tied to Drasna, maybe she is seeking the Dragon Elite for some reason to help in her quest to become a Dragon Master or w/e. The inbetween until Iris encountered her could be used for some fun episodes that could even help some of the characters out. Iris returning this gen is...
  14. SolgaleoGX

They show it to Ash, but never let him have it

Only thing I felt should've happened was either Mega Sceptile of Mega Charizard Y, Ash worked pretty hard with those two and an interesting story couldve been developed IMO if either was brought back for Mega Evolution. It wouldve been a nice balance of continuity, adding more to something...
  15. SolgaleoGX

Most annoying gag

Piplup and Oshawott's gags (minis Draco Meteor) annoyed me. Bonnie's getting Clemont a waifu. Team Rocket every damn episode.
Back
Top Bottom