S
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have... ill feelings towards them, truth be told. We rarely speak.. even then, it's small meaningless conversation. Star, is her usual self, doesn't surprise me though. Then again, I have ill feelings towards all, everything and anything. ..am I wrong for doing so?

I haven't spoken to her in four years. the damage has been done, regardless. Kitt was a dear friend.

I don't play league of legends.. I wouldn't be any decent at it, regardless. I'm unfamiliar with it, and having to learn from scratch would consume me quickly. But i've seen tournaments, even if my knowledge lacks.

Do you have.. facebook, or anything? I need you...
    Eh... I'm not the kind, to have those kinds of accounts, so I don't have anything related to social networking. I haven't spoken to her in years... I'm not sure what occured with us, but we stopped communicating, alas. Even now, I find I wouldn't be able to speak with her, simply because of reasons.

Do you play league of legends?
    I know, and as you can imagine with how late this reply is.. I'm hardly ever online, at least online here, and I have awkward times whenever it is I choose to decide to be on the interwebs so... I just like to vanish and reappear here and there ccc:

I am on PS3 for the most part however, if you've ever logged on... that is, if it is you on the account. I don't know about facubukko, or twitto... I don't have any of those social services, mmmm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom