S
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know your secret~ But I won't tell anyone. I don't gossip anyways. You can always ask Shadow to delete those messages er just do it yourself.
    And another thing--Don't be afraid, just go ahead and talk to Midnight--He's a cool guy.
    So what's up?
    Aww... now that's sweet lol...
    well, I can't tell nobody really, they wouldn't care XD
    (so that explains the Oh-So appropriate avatar)
    Oh, sorry--I was distracted by a million other things, sorry.
    Hm......I was gonna say 'Arcae' but your fav pkmn isn't Arceus any more....Um....Idk....I'll think of something...
    >>;;;; Lol.......wasn't expectin' that.^^''''' But cool!X]=
    Umm....I G2G, I'll return in a bit, ok?

--Back in a flash!!
    That's cool....but I wanna think of a nickname that only I will address you as such.....

Yeah...I like that one--But My favorite episode is 420.....it's kinda funny, yet wierd 'cause I know all of the FG songs and have all of the eps.^^;;; I swear it's my fav. tv series other than: The Simpsons, Futurama, American dad, South Park, Beavis and Butthead, and Robot Chicken.....
    ((Jesus, I'm friggin' wierd...>>;;;;)) Even sadder that I admit it!X]=
    Aw....how cute.^^ Someone's happy~
    BTW, I need to come up with a nickname for you....hm....what should I call you?
    Ahahahahahaha...............................................I just looked at your signature.....That's great--I love FG. Got any favorite episodes?
    Pretty sure--Wait--No, no I haven't--My error....I was thinking of another episode....>>;;;;
    So...................how are you?
    Ooooh, I love that show~^w^ Which ep?
    Hey, what's a good usertitle based on FE lines?
    ((If you know any))
    Lol, now why is that? Because their FS attacks are major overkill? ((If you're at 45% er more))
    Really? You dare challenge me? Thee Great Wolfen? Heh, well then--I accept!! My favorite character? That would be Ike...but I'm not telling you who I play as all the time. I vary between 5 completely different people--Telling you would be giving you the opportunity to hone your skills and obliterate me whenever we do happen to meet in combat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom