• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Recent content by .:Solstice:.

1. S

Anyone play League of Legends?

How are you liking the new Tristana? After the update. Jayce is soooo difficult... mechanically. I can't get used to him. I find myself using the range option instead of the hammer for 98% of the game. ...One time I was smashed my face against my keyboard and I got a quadra as Akali...
  2. S

I just changed my entire theme on here to Lissandra. The first champ I ever started using about a year and a half ago. :) DISCUSSION: Who was your first main champion?
  3. S

YESSSSS! I'm in the same boat as you are. Bot Lane is my home. :) But mid is lots of fun, and top lane is so peaceful. New jungle...Meh. I can only Fiddlesticks and Diana jung. But even then I do pretty bad pre-6.
  4. S

Nice! Once you get that Tri-Force Jax hits like a truck. Have you thought about playing Normal games in the Summoner's Rift yet? :o
  5. S

Invite please! ign is SubliminaI. I wish I knew how to do tables like that so I could update it. But it seems as though it is updated?
  6. S

OMG GUYS. LETS CREATE A BULBAGARDEN RANKED TEAM?
  7. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

college late nights
  8. S

What lvl or rank are you? What position and Champion do you main? Feel free to share your summoner name if you'd like :P I'm Lvl 30 Unranked. I mostly ADC, and I main Miss fortune and Jinx. :) I also support as Karma, Leona, and Lux :D Bot lane is where its at but I have gone Top was Fiora. I...
  9. S

What video games are you playing now?

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :DDD
  10. S

Rate? :P Me driving my car. Bathroom Selfie :o Driving my car Pt. 2
  11. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Looking good Cody. :) Not on FB as often anymore? "Not sure if I should use Valencia filter or double X pro #letMeTakeAselfie" LOL
  12. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 So here's me driving my car with my dog. I finally got the convertible top fixed.
  13. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 New phone! OKAY SO I STARTED MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND OMG LOOK AT WHAT MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME!!! 2001 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE I bought this drink ONLY because it matched my car... LOL ^Picture taken with my phone. Not bad right? ;)...
  14. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Be warned its pretty big and close up. My recent FB picture.
  15. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 I didn't do to Prom. It's my Senior year too. :( Well, here's my most recent...