Recent content by .:Solstice:.

1. S

Anyone play League of Legends?

How are you liking the new Tristana? After the update. Jayce is soooo difficult... mechanically. I can't get used to him. I find myself using the range option instead of the hammer for 98% of the game. ...One time I was smashed my face against my keyboard and I got a quadra as Akali...
  2. S

I just changed my entire theme on here to Lissandra. The first champ I ever started using about a year and a half ago. :) DISCUSSION: Who was your first main champion?
  3. S

YESSSSS! I'm in the same boat as you are. Bot Lane is my home. :) But mid is lots of fun, and top lane is so peaceful. New jungle...Meh. I can only Fiddlesticks and Diana jung. But even then I do pretty bad pre-6.
  4. S

Nice! Once you get that Tri-Force Jax hits like a truck. Have you thought about playing Normal games in the Summoner's Rift yet? :o
  5. S

Invite please! ign is SubliminaI. I wish I knew how to do tables like that so I could update it. But it seems as though it is updated?
  6. S

OMG GUYS. LETS CREATE A BULBAGARDEN RANKED TEAM?
  7. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

college late nights
  8. S

What lvl or rank are you? What position and Champion do you main? Feel free to share your summoner name if you'd like :P I'm Lvl 30 Unranked. I mostly ADC, and I main Miss fortune and Jinx. :) I also support as Karma, Leona, and Lux :D Bot lane is where its at but I have gone Top was Fiora. I...
  9. S

What video games are you playing now?

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :DDD
  10. S

Rate? :P Me driving my car. Bathroom Selfie :o Driving my car Pt. 2
  11. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Looking good Cody. :) Not on FB as often anymore? "Not sure if I should use Valencia filter or double X pro #letMeTakeAselfie" LOL
  12. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 So here's me driving my car with my dog. I finally got the convertible top fixed.
  13. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 New phone! OKAY SO I STARTED MY FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND OMG LOOK AT WHAT MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME!!! 2001 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE I bought this drink ONLY because it matched my car... LOL ^Picture taken with my phone. Not bad right? ;)...
  14. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Be warned its pretty big and close up. My recent FB picture.
  15. S

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 I didn't do to Prom. It's my Senior year too. :( Well, here's my most recent...
Back
Top Bottom