Recent content by Somari

1. S

Could Gary Appear?

I was not aware of that; I didn't pay attention to BW much. So it's green. I'm vaguely interested in Gary reappearing but I doubt it. Still the anime could take that reference and just go with the flow
  2. S

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Re: XY - ??? - Ninfia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Park Makes me want Froakie to be female even more. It breaks stereotypes and traditions.
  3. S

XY008: Pokémon Trimmer and Torimian!

Re: XY008: Torimian (tentative) "Human nature"? What? O..kay? That's a bit weird.
  4. S

Could Gary Appear?

I'm curious what eye color he'll have. Green most likely.
  5. S

Pocket Monsters 2 The Origin - Gold & Silver

Why would classic!Lyra Kris be the protagonist? Origins was based off FRLG with RGB elements. A sequel would be HGSS with GSC elements.
  6. S

Pocket Monsters 2 The Origin - Gold & Silver

I'm really not wanting this one because I know it'll be Ethan and I want Lyra to be the protagonist instead. Likewise with any other gen. Red is the de facto Kanto protagonist, no matter how sad that makes Leaf fans, but the others are more ambiguous.
  7. S

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

They're counterparts, not the same character. There's a difference.
  8. S

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Red and Ash are not the same character. People just assumed Red was the better trainer and GF wasn't doing anything to go against it. Still, this special isn't game canon but I can't say it's reasonable that Red started out an uber badass. Is it me or is Blue more of a jerk in this special than...
  9. S

Clemont and bonnie speculation/discussion thread

Bonnie sounds like a funny character. A cute kiddie who wants to pair her big bro up, a big bro who is apparently very young so it's all for laughs.
  10. S

New XY trailer + Official Site Updates

Maybe the second professor?
  11. S

I just noticed: The reporters are in the series so the movie is confirmed for canon. Or was it already?
  12. S

Your Pokemon's nicknames

I fully expect a third version instead of a sequel or a prequel or whatever so I'm throwing my "MUH CANON~!" rules out the door and nicknaming my Pokemon. All I know is I'm naming my Chespin "Castano". Original, aren't I? I'll probably name my Mudkip "Genki" because I'm a rebel. Everyone...
  13. S

Serena: Rival or travel companion?

A teenage girl liking fashion?! Despicable! Unthinkable!
  14. S

Oh, and for people who say Joy hasn't changed:
  15. S

No more bright orange suits! Now if only he had his HGSS hat.. Huh?
Back
Top Bottom