S
Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I'm glad that I was able to surprise you xD and hopefully the next chapter is just as good.
    Hey man! So you said you write fanfiction? That's nice. I read some of the stuff in the Workshop sometimes. I'll check out your fic if I get time :D.

Btw, are you gonna use that banner? :'(
    Well remember to do your best, plus you're a good writer so I know you can pull it off xD.
    I've been pretty good, since I've had these last few days off I've been able to rest some.
    Yeah, but I'm not from the UK. I'm from Bahrain, and currently in my second year at university.
    I've been meaning to read it. I loved the first one, and I'm glad to see that it was rebooted. I started a few days ago, but ended up only reading a few paragraphs because university work came up.
    Thanks! Although I probably have a bit of an edge since very few fics last long enough to get to the big epic scenes that the author always plans. It won't end quite yet, though! I have plans for a sequel since there will be so many loose ends once this is done. Maybe one more after that and/or a couple spin off fics. I haven't found inspiration for any new stories, so I might as well keep going with what I've got.

But yeah, that really means a lot! I hope the next several chapters will be satisfactory. It's not over yet...
    Ah cool, I'll try to get on that when I have some free time.

I study English Literature. How about you?
    Wow, sorry I just totally ignored your last message. I would love to read the Seasons reboot (that was an incredible fic) but I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to set aside for it. How far in is it?

And uni life is pretty good. Hectic and busy but good. Back home in London this year, which is nice. I really missed it. How about you? You haven't graduated yet, have you?
    I've been on the workshop, just mostly at night and not for very long. I was busy the last couple of days.

My chapter is coming along. I still say I'm only about 75% finished, though. I've got the structure for the whole chapter in place, there are just some parts where I haven't fleshed it out and added more description/action/thoughts/tags , or went through and cleaned things up and cut out superfluous stuff. When I write dialogue heavy chapters, like this one, I usually write in all the dialogue and tags and basic actions, and then go back and add the rest, since the dialogue is easy and comes naturally and gives me a good outline.
    I'm rereading it right now actually, as for your fic xD well it'l have to wait a little bit I'm reading tophat's new chapter right now.
    Thanks for that xD I really appreciate your review.

In regards to it, the reason I exposed Jessie's family life in the prologue was precisely cause of that xD I guess in a way it allowed people to see what he had gone through, if I had done it in the story then people might end up seeing as whining without knowing the truth but knowing it from the first place allows them to understand his situation in later chapters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom