S
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's called Requiem: Gemini.

I won't xD that's precisely the reason why I did research, so that I knew what I could or couldn't do.
    Thanks, I had to work really hard xD

Actually the prologue's been out for about two weeks xD so you can read it if you want since that's the only thing I've posted so far, at least until I finish rereading the first chapter.

Multiple personality disorder as well as the effects of radioactivity
    Well I'm nearly done with the first chapter of Requiem, it's a lot more plot oriented than the academy fics so it's a bit easier to write for me, though I had to do some research for this chapter.

Plus the fact I managed to pass my physics test makes me really happy xD so that helps my mood.
    Already seen that, I'll post my thoughts of the chapter a bit later. By the way, your mentions doesn't work, you're missing ";" at the end of the user names for it to work.
    I was just asking out of curiosity xD what made you want to reboot it though?
    So is the first chapter totally new or like some new stuff mixed with some of the old.
    I can understand that, and thanks xD you're awesome, plus it's nice to have you back cause you're a really great reader and writer to begin with.
    Super secretive xD

I was actually wondering if you wanted to give my story a read, only if you want to I mean it is a lot of chapters and you already spent the last couple of days reading Unpredictable.
    Well that's true xD though I'm technically still just halfway to the story at the moment, things are just about to get good.

Yeah, it's not much of a problem but just so as to stop it from having too many big paragraphs with description, I have the same problem so I have to check the paragraphs a lot to see if they're spaced well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom