Recent content by some colour no doubt

1. S

Summer Awards Announcement: Including Nomination Changes

Sounds good! Do we nominate from the 1st via PM then?
  2. S

TEEN: Behind the Silence

A good start! You portrayed this from Pikachu's (or should i say Ralph's) POV very well, and it was a new one for me! I also absolutely love the name Serafina for Eevee. You used very good use of language i areas, such as the phrase "paper prison" which really helped in creating the scene...
  3. S

On writing large/long pokémon battles.

thanks for the feedback guys! I went and uploaded it as one section as it seemed to fit it better. Thanks for replying and if you have the time be sure to give it a read! Thanks, Some Colour No Doubt
  4. S

On writing large/long pokémon battles.

Hi guys, in the next chapter of my fic, Seasons i have a battle that has been building for a while, and its proving to be quite a long written thing. So, in your experience/opinion, would you say to keep it as one section or to split it up into chapters? I'm more or less done writing it and i'm...
  5. S

Idea: Gameverse Pokemon Fanfiction

Sounds good! A lot of things that would need to be established though! I'm a bit... iffy... on the use of Missingno as such a vital plot point however, as it was a glitch in game code. Whilst well established within pokémon, it hasn't really been used in fanfic, as how would you show what it is...
  6. S

Xana's Revivial

i'm not sure if this is based on something that already exists or whether its completely an original idea, so i'll just go with what i know. This started well, but at times you can mix your tense up when your writing, an issue with a few people who write in first person. Watch out for that...
  7. S

MATURE: Requiem:Gemini

Really interesting story you have going here! I agree with what Aether said, it definitely has an "X-Men" kinda vibe to it, and also if you ever played a game called "Shadowrun" it had a similar situation, where percentages of the population underwent some form of mutation. Doing this with...
  8. S

TEEN: Baetylus

great second chapter! I loved that it was from Marshtomp's POV, as looking at it from the eyes of the pokémon is something rarely done well. Here though, you pulled it off and the addition of a pokémon not wanting to evolve, even being repulsed by the idea of evolving was something i hadn't seen...
  9. S

TEEN: Unpredictable

Re: "Unpredictable" RAIIIINNNNNEEERRR YOOOUUUUUU BEASSSST! I knew he was gonna come back, i knew it! :D :D :D A very well written chapter, capturing the essence of all the different characters very well! Of course, we all came for the Keith sections and they really shone through. The sad...
  10. S

Red's Mount Silver Art Shop (Banners, Image Maps, Avatars, Oh My!)

Thank you so much! It's awesome! :D
  11. S

TEEN: - RED - (Chapter One, Away!)

Pretty good. Saw two errors/typos though: I think it should be "There was no privacy of life behind closed doors." Past tense dude :) and Boop, typo. Alarmed. For the rest of it, seemed good. I agree with what Kyuu said, more of a prologue than a Chapter One, but that's your call. I...
  12. S

TEEN: Baetylus

Sounds interesting! Haven't read much about Deoxys, i remember watching the film(?) quite a while ago and it seems like a good thing to write about. I look forward to seeing how this progresses and whether or not Keira will get a chance to capture a Deoxys and how that encounter goes. Grammar...
  13. S

Developing Trainers vs already developed Trainers

I agree with what has been stated here, but i'll go into what i think on the matter: With a new trainer, you have a lot of room for development, particularly as they are generally quite young hence their journey tends to be what defines them as a character, maturing them over time. Whilst they...
  14. S

TEEN: Mistara (A Pokeshipping Story)

This has a good principle, but so much happened! I had to re-read sections as it was paced far to quickly! Your writing needs more description! There is almost none at all. We need to know what the characters and environments look like, sound like, feel like. By doing this you can also slow...
  15. S

MATURE: Requiem:Gemini

Found it! :D I haven't read the other reviews, so i'll just post any grammar mistakes i see. A good start. I like Jessie's character and the portrayal of the family, though i feel for him with what happened. Interesting that you would have all this happen in the prologue though, as...
Back
Top Bottom