S
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What generation was our trade in? If it's in IV, I can be ready in a few minutes, if it's in 5 I have to transfer it up (and find other things to go with it) so it'll be ~20 minutes.
    Remind me, what trade? Oh Ledyba for one of your Luvdisc. I'm free tonight, I'm not sure about tomorrow. If you have a time/day that you'd prefer to do it, let me know and I will probably be available for it.
    Sadly when we had our router replaced in March, the type was switched to a non-DS capable type. So I no longer have Wifi.... I'm sorry for the incovenice. Plus a IV battle won't work out for me as I transfered all of my good pokemon to White.
    Yeah, I have already beaten the Pokemon League, twice and transfered my strongest Pokemon over from Pearl. What dream world Arceus? I don't even have an Arceus anymore....
    That's okay, I recently got White so I'm not as bored as I was before. I hope you get a Gen 5 game too, if you don't have one already.
    Sure, we just need to work out a time. A glance at my clock reveals that we live 13 hours apart. I'm normally up from 8:00 pm to 10:00 am your time. (7:00 am to 9:00pm my time). What times are you online?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom