Recent content by songohan619

1. S

Where can I get the English (Chuang Yi) release of the Lucario M08 Manga?

Does anyone know where I can buy the english version of the Lucario Movie manga, that was released in singapore? Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (manga) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  2. S

New English dubbed episodes of the Pokémon anime to start Feb. ...

I wonder what the theme song is going to be..
  3. S

Music Background music of the show

Has any of the background music from the Best Wishes series come out? I know about the four tracks from the first CD single, but is that it?
  4. S

Pokèmon Best Wishes FanDub Episode 1

This is something I`ve worked on for almost a year: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxo38r_pokemon-best-wishes-fandub-episode-1_shortfilms#.UTXmfjDZaSp
  5. S

Pokèmon Early Season Dub Music

Does anyone know how to get the dub music from the early seasons onto my iPod?
  6. S

Going to Orlando, FL. and Spain

Hi, Bulbagardeners. From the 3rd of July to the 17th of July, I`m going to Calle Arenas de Bilbao, Playa de Palma in Spain, and from the 25h of July to the 7th of August, I am going to Orlando, Florida in North America. I was wondering if there is any Pokèmon stuff to buy there, or just general...
  7. S

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

I just heard the opening, and i have mixed feelings... In some places, i really like it. In fact, i love it. However, it seems like its three songs stitched together, and not one coherent song.
  8. S

Who drew these images?

Who drew these images?: I was wondering because i am trying to find a picture with just Satoshi drawn by the guy who drew these.
  9. S

Who runs/owns the Pokèmon Anime?

Well, i want it anyway. Can anyone help?
  10. S

Who runs/owns the Pokèmon Anime?

I am uploading a Pokèmon Video, and I am writing an disclaimer, and i was wondering, what and who should i write? It starts like this: This is a non-profit FanDub. Pokèmon Best Wishes is owned by Nintendo, Game Freak, Shopro, TV Tokyo, Oriental Light, Magic and The Pokémon Company. Please...
  11. S

Best battles in the anime?

Re: Best battles in the anime? Ash VS Trip (Episode 1 and Episode 10) Ash VS Skyla
  12. S

Corey Maddox and Ebbony Whitfield`s FanDub of Advance Adventure

Is there anyway to hear this FanDub? I`ve been looking for it for months, and no luck...
  13. S

Corey Maddox and Ebbony Whitfield`s FanDub of Advance Adventure

Is there anyway to hear this FanDub? I`ve been looking for it for months, and no luck...
  14. S

What is your favorite Episode/Movie/Special?

What is your favorite Episode, Movie and Special from the Pokèmon Franchise? My Favorite Episode: Fukiyose Gym! A Decisive Mid-Air Battle VS Furo!! (Episode 725, BW068) Japanese Version My Favorite Movie: Pokèmon: Filmen My Favorite Special: Raikou The Legend of Thunder OR Hikari...
Back
Top Bottom