Recent content by songokucrazy

1. S

Are you a Casual or Competitive Pokemon Player?

i play for fun COMPETITIVELY, you can still play for fun even if you're playing competitively i always use whatever i actually want to use but they're always ev trained and all that
  2. S

Contest Blastoise vs Torterra

blastoise easily, he has cannons, man
  3. S

Contest Steven vs. Wallace

steven, we already had a water gym leader did we really need a water champion too?
  4. S

The Art Channel [UPDATE]

Base Pokemon: Nidoking Donor Pokemon: Rhydon Parts Donated: The Drill Colors: Nidokings Note: Don't replace Nidokings horn with the drill, just add it to Nidoking :) thanks in advance
  5. S

Contest Gyarados vs Milotic

So, which of these powerful Water types do you prefer? Gyarados Which one is more useful? Gyarados Which one would win in a battle between the two? Milotic through toxic stall or something similair
  6. S

Contest Mew vs. MewTwo vs. Celebi vs. Jirachi vs. Deoxys vs. Darkrai vs. Cresselia vs Victini

Re: Mew vs. MewTwo vs. Celebi vs. Jirachi vs. Deoxys vs. Darkrai vs. Cresselia vs Vic mewtwo isn't the ultimate pokemon for nothing, that base 154 sp.atk is nothing to laugh at
  7. S

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

yea i get what you're saying but it's still the guardian of the sea that sounds like instant water type to me
  8. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

well i'm willing to wait until he has the time to make them i'm not forcing him to do anything
  9. S

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

i don't understand why lugia isn't a water type
  10. S

Pokemon you want to like, but can't

i wanna like scizor (and i did back in the day) but ever since i started playing competitively i HATE it, i see it EVERY battle
  11. S

If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

ferrothorn, it's design is horrible and i hate facing it
  12. S

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Signature Banner: What Border you want: classic border What text you want: i want it to say Nidogods What Colours you want: Purple and Blue What Design you want: Merged (Example 3) What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nidoking and Nidoqueen also Avatar: What character, or Pokemon you want...
  13. S

Contest Raichu VS Pikachu

raichu has always been one of my like top 10 favorite pokemon so yea a vote for raichu
  14. S

Contest Kingdra vs Gyarados

gyarados has better design and higher attack, fits me better
Back
Top Bottom