Recent content by sonofblaine

1. S

Free Pokemon Games

Someone once got a free Diamond and a DS.... when it fell out of my pocket in the bathroom at work and didn't notice until an hour later. -_-
  2. S

The Last of My Stuff and Some Breeding (formerly Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones)

Yeah no problem. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I'll be available later tonight or tommarrow morning/early afternoon.
  3. S

The Last of My Stuff and Some Breeding (formerly Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones)

Sure, we can do the Machop for the Mewtwonite Y.
  4. S

That works. thanks you. Let me know when you have it and want to trade. no way I'll screw up and lose the Deoxys. ^_^; All my legends are in their own boxes and I don't do any trading with them.
  5. S

If by tommarrow you mean Saturday, then yeah. Available throughout the day; now until 4pm EST (I work third and need to sleep). If you mean Sunday, just as good if not better. My nights off are Sunday and Monday. Unfortunatly not. It's got a trainer's name on it. I gave away my events...
  6. S

Sure we can do an aggronite for the azurill. I'll add your fc when I get home from work. I'll be available from about 8am - 4pm est. Just pm me when you want to trade. I'll keep an eye on the board.
  7. S

I'm only giving away one of the Deoxys. I listed both so people could have their pick. I need one for my own collection. But I would be interested in one shiny. I'll have to look into what I'd like. If you're still interested in that Eevee from before, I lost the one I had set back for you...
  8. S

So what exactly are you wanting for what? Are wanting to trade azurill or an x stone(s) for my y stone(s). I'm cool either way.
  9. S

I'm interested in the dragonite, but my char-y is promised to someone else already. If theres another stone along with houndoominite you'd like let me know.
  10. S

Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones Sorry I haven't kept up with this thread. I've been really busy. Sure. PM me if I don't get to you first. I'm also out of eevees except my personal one, but just to answer your question, they were probably pokebank. I got them in a trade, but the ot...
  11. S

Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones Right on. I'll hold one back for you in my personal box with my own Shiny Eevee so it doesn't get traded. Sure. Sent you a PM.
  12. S

Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones How about a Machop? I'm a collector, not a battler, so natures and IVs are usually lost on me. My general battle style (be it pokemon, Magic, Android Netrunner, etc) is shock and awe. Using a tank who can deal massive damage in short time, so I guess...
  13. S

Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones The ot is VGC10. Don't really know about past events myself; I was never close enough to a location or had a wifi connection on my ds until this gen. If youre interested in one I'll think about something gen v I might dig in a shiny. I have one or two more.
  14. S

Re: Shiny Eevees and Y Mega Stones Sure. I'll take a pidove for an eevee. :). Just pm me your fc and ign. I'll be on today after work from about 8am EST til I go to bed at 3pm. I've been playing pokemon since the beginning and never had a shiny. This was the first generation that I got...
Back
Top Bottom