Recent content by sophies

1. S

YOU SHODDA BOUGHT IT WHEN YOU SAW IT AT PIKMIN'S!

Re: Pikmin's NEW onion, with MOAR UBERNESS! is kagua's ev trained ninetales with extrasensory.. is that from smogon ?
  2. S

Offering: Leftover IV Bred Magikarp (UPDATE! 05/07)

Hello id like this one Male 29/22/11/27/31/31 I dont have many tm's at the moment but i have lots of items List: duskstone dawn stone shinny stone reaper cloth magmarizer flame orb lucky egg metal coat leaf stone fire stone i have other items i can list as well you may need
  3. S

Wanted - Legit Untrained Mild Mewtwo

I have untouched hardy and bold mewtwo and a touched adamant mewtwo :P all are at level 70 still.
  4. S

Wanted: Mew

id like more information about the darkrai howd you get it? is it legit? what level?
  5. S

Offering: Assortment of (PalPark)émon, from my Sapphire

*Latias lv.40 (ADAMANT) Water Sport Refresh Mist Ball Psychic UNTRAINED. I want a straight swap for Latios (the blue one!) a latios from ss is okay? its untrained
  6. S

★The Wonder shop!☆ * KPT has returned!*

Re: ★XeRxEs's Wonder shop!☆ you should probaly put me as a pending trade in your shop so we can trade back, uhh i am on holidays too the best time to trade with me is at night i am eastern time so any time after 8 pm is good for me I still have that rngd shinny hoot hoot with upgrade
  7. S

Help with my Egg Move Breeding Project (BIG INCENTIVES)

please pm me that would be cool :) i have to go out now but ill check it once i get home
  8. S

Offering: Aura Mews!

i am intrested in the timid mew. i offer my lvl 5 ut CHANNEL Jirachi (legit ofcourse) Can i know the mew's OT number?
  9. S

Offering a TON of Surfing Pikachu's! (Closed!)

Re: Offering a TON of Surfing Pikachu's! if theres anyway you could iv check those pikachu's? lol sorry but i am willing to bid higher if you can get those iv checked (you dont gotta post iv's you can just pm me)
  10. S

Wanted: Yellow Forest Surfing Pikachu

i am intrested in this Jolly natured Yellow Forest Flying Pikachu would you consider trading it for something else? i have many pokes such as all the starters some third gen pokes like tropius and keckleon.. i am sure we could work something out.
  11. S

Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Real Life Obligations are finished! Back to work!]

Re: Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Approved and Ready for requests] are you refering to my eevee?
  12. S

Wanted: Totodile

do you have a focus sash?
  13. S

Mewtwo for Mew?

nature?
  14. S

Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Real Life Obligations are finished! Back to work!]

Re: Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Approved and Ready for requests] Pokemon Lotad Requested EV Spread 60 HP / 252 SpA / 196 Spe Offering: I have female pokemon with egg moves since they are female they cant pass down the moves by breeding Ponyta- with hypnosis lavitar- dragon...
  15. S

Help with my Egg Move Breeding Project (BIG INCENTIVES)

is this project taken Cleffa (6)(S) ?
Back
Top Bottom