S
Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Soroco. Can't PM you yet, so I'll post here this time. I got your message about my story. and I just wanna tell you how im going at it just so you don't have to wonder about it again.

I plan to sort of tie my stories together. The story with Surskit is done, but it was like a chapter. As I go along, it will be like one big story, however each one will be separate from the other one, like chapters, as I said.

Any story I post will be complete, and will not be edited further. I thank you for your time ^^
    Haha, thanks. ^^ Yeah, last year of being a teen. But I don't like beer or wine, so I won't go rushing into bars anytime soon. xD (My sister and brother-in-law are bad influences.)
    Yeah I'm glad you posted the way you did, since you weren't on AIM I didn't have the chance to say this, but now you should just focus more on attacking like you did in this current post, rather than raising the cc. Cause while extra characters help towards a capture you still need to weaken the mon. But this post looks pretty good so it shouldn't take a whole lot more.
    OK. Thanks a ton for the tips and the grade. I'll be sure to wait longer in the future, and follow the advice you gave in my next story.
    As I've been thinking about my first story, I've been reading other stories and then checking the grades out. You've inspired me to make sure I include erect at least three times in my story. I've decided on three because no one wants to see something erect itself just once in a story, and any more is just an orgy of the word's usage.
    Oh those stats, I wasn't thinking. That makes sense though, somewhat hard to continue a story with a pokemon that isn't considered caught.

The way I'm thinking of the story starting, after the first capture or two from where it begins, could go many different ways. If I were to fail, I could either write out the non caught pokemon, or fix it before heading on. Which would also work toward the CC count, since the reset would just be the start of the next leg of the journey.
    Oh ok. I think I can manage that.

That's what I was thinking, I'd write a short series following my trainer. I think you lost me on stats though. Stats as in character count?

If I were to do say a post one, prologue/set up whatever and it was a sort of back story to how we get to post two, which is the present day opening story and capture of a 'mon or two, does post one count towards post two and the total capture? When would the count actually reset, if at all?
    After looking at a few stories, and seeing exactly how long character counts really are, I'm going to aim high(er) than I originally thought. I've decided. Story idea is brewing, first capture attempt will be for a medium 'mon.

If I do fail at it, how does that work? I just rework it to the graders suggestions? Start over from scratch?
    I don't know about jealous, she's already trying to use me for a victim person I think, in a very subtle way.

I wasn't really sure how the Mentor program worked. Really I just wanted help if I do decide to write stories, since I don't think I'm that great of a writer. If I can use have you two look over stories that should be more than helpful.

Also. I'm trying to think of a story that would get me a few pokemon at once, that would all be connected with their locations/habitats. If it were to be a simple/simple/easy, that's 13k-25k for teh entire story if I am understanding correctly?
    That's mostly what I was thinking as well. If anything I'd hope the mentor to be a little harsher on their apprentice since the point is to better them. How does the program work? Cause if you choose your Mentor/Apprentice, I'd love to be yours, if of course you can take on two.
    I'll definitely be writing a story or two. How long they take me, is yet to be seen.

I'll be following it closely. Hope you catch some good ones!

Sounds good. I'll stick with my initial plan then. Another question I just thought of. If I join the Mentor program, can my mentor grade/not grade my stories if they are also a grader?
    Damn... but thanks!

And what a surprise a grader says go write some stories. =P

I've been lurking and lurking, and all teh stories were pretty good. I figure depending on what happens with the storm tonight I'll try to write a story or two. I won't be submitting anything till I get my next pokemon, since I've planned out the first 3 I want. I've also never really did any sort of RPing, so I'm not too sure how my writing till go.

On that note, I've loved your current National Park run so far. I read it twice out of sheer boredom waiting for the hurricane to hit. But it was not just a time filler, I've enjoyed it thus far.

Question about the park. Should I head in now as a fresh trainer with not much? I think it would be more to my benefit to write with someone else, rather than just write "Oh, look. I was fishing and here is this Magicarp. I will call him Squishy and he will be my friend!" But now that I just wrote that, when I do my Magicarp story, that is what it will be. =P
    Are you still looking to evolve mons? It doesn't seem like anyone is too active at the moment, and I'm ready to get things moving in the URPG.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom