Recent content by sorocoroto

1. S

Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute - START UP

"So," Kreeth said trying to break the silence, "the King never said where you were heading to, or maybe I just forgot if he said anything. Where are we off to?"
  2. S

"Well, I'm good out here in the sun. Just soak in its rays, and she will power you," Kreeth said as he closed his eyes. "So, yeah, which one of you guys is the de facto leader?"
  3. S

Kreeth came closer to the tree, but not under the shade, specifically, right at the edge of shadow and light. He soaked in the sun and sighed. "So, what are we doing next?"
  4. S

"The name's Kreeth. I hail from a small village a bit away." The Shroomish coughed, probably trying to get the rest of the Seed Bomb out of his mouth. "The King said your group was a bit low in number compared to the others. I guess he wanted to spread the troops around. He's the boss, so...
  5. S

Level: 1 HP: 10/10 XP: 0/10 Item: None Guess: 5 "Oye! Let's save the chit-chat for later!" Kreeth smirked as he opened his mouth. His unusual blue instead of green spots shone a radiant white, which mimicked the glow now coming from his mouth. A huge barrage of seeds (Seed Bomb) came...
  6. S

Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED)

well this is a D&D-ish set up with a GM, all the D&D games i go to/DM usually only have 4 min/ 6 max, but since you have a Co-GM, I think 8 is a good number. Once you get too much though it gets cluttered, at least for tabletop D&D.
  7. S

Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute (SIGN-UPS REOPENED)

Wouldn't mind joining a rp by a Spoony Bard. Name: Kreeth Gender: Male Age: 20 Species: Shroomish Appearance: Plain-looking really except for his spots, which for some reason are blue instead of green or red, the underside of his body is still green Personality: Sometimes rash...
  8. S

Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour *Re-Opened!*

"Yeah, Spartan and Houndoom seemed like they were having fun out there! Good luck on the rest of the contest." Kenneth patted Houndoom on the head and turned towards his Hitmonchan as they headed back to the locker room. Kenneth noticed the disappointed look in Spartan's face. "Hey, don't...
  9. S

(OCC Fine just trying to figure what constitute a hit, so attaching to and biting down on the pokemon's arm isn't a hit, got it) "Spartan take the bite in your hand, then swing it around and smash it with Revenge!" Kenneth said pounding into the ground. Spartan moved his fist-like glove so...
  10. S

(OCC I thought no auto hits: "latched onto Hitmonchans's arm and bit hard" its kinda hard to try to dodge/deflect it when its already biting on his arm)
  11. S

Spartan was surrounded by the spiraling flamethrower. His body seared with dark smut and small flames, and his eyes were clentched tight trying to endure. "Spartan, spin against the Flamethrower and use ThunderPunch!" Kenneth said as he spun around, his outfit coiling around him...
  12. S

"Let's get right to it, shall we?" Kenneth answered with confidence. He stepped back on his right foot and pulled his right arm back next to his side. "Start things off with a Mach Punch!" he yelled as he mimicked the basic motion of a punch. Hitmonchan gathered his right arm back as his...
  13. S

"Punch through all barriers! Come forth mighty Spartan!" Kenneth majestically announced as he through the Pokeball into the stage. The ball opened up, and white confetti shimmered against a mass of blue stars. The silhouette of a humanoid figure started to dissipated as Kenneth's Hitmonchan...
  14. S

Kenneth heard his name called and walked over to Dante who was pacing back and forth. Kenneth extended his hand and said, "Let's have fun out there!" (OCC if you want to shake his hand put it in your post i didn't want to bunny) Kenneth left the waiting room first, rapier sheath and his...
  15. S

Re: Fantasy Coordinating Summer Tour *Start Up* "Good Job, Mightyena!" Kenneth says as he rubs her head approvingly. He recalls her into her ball and waits in the coordinator room, awaiting the listing. The listing is set, and he looks over to where Dante was sitting. Her appeal was good...
Back
Top Bottom