1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Soulmaster
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2017 at 3:25 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
May 6, 1998 (Age: 19)
Student

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111, 19, from Aggieland, Texas

Soulmaster was last seen:
Oct 22, 2017 at 3:25 AM
    1. Mintaka
      Mintaka
      Hi, there has been something that I've been curious for a while, when I was once reading past games at the Archive. You won JJM's Murder She Wrote, correct? Unfortunately, there wasn't much info about what actually went on behind the scenes, so could you tell me what you did to figure out the answer if you remember? The plot mentioned that the characters found the murderer's name left behind by a victim.
      1. Soulmaster
        Soulmaster
        I honestly don't fully remember, and I only have the role PM still do to old inbox limits. Also, it was "Murder At Stone Manor." Murder She Wrote was the one underneath. The plot mention was just I died but managed to get the solving guess in. However, reading back through I have a decent idea.
        Each story had at least 1 clue to the correct person. In the first update there is military gun and cared about sybil. Second update was french and the pill. Third was foxglove and the note from -P. Now, looking at the people, Jacques Pierre fits the cared about sybil, french, and -P. And, he was correct. So, that at least thoughts on the final solution. The behind the scenes was just moving from room to room, but not positive if there was something more cause it as been 5 years. [s]god has it really been 5 years[/s]
        Jul 23, 2017
        Mintaka likes this.
    2. The Mighty Shedinja
    3. AetherX
      AetherX
      Yeah, for sure. Shoot Ace a message.
    4. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday man! Hope it's a good one.
      1. Soulmaster likes this.
    5. Elementar
      Elementar
      Happy birthday! Have a nice day :)
    6. Loot
      Loot
      Re: Discord, Felly sent me something but I think it was a friend request? I see nothing URPG related when I log in, but then again I've never used a chat program before.
    7. jackatlasred
    8. poke trey
      poke trey
      Happy B-day! and also I do like MLP myself.
      1. Soulmaster
        Soulmaster
        Thank You!
        May 6, 2016
        poke trey likes this.
    9. Drift
      Drift
      Hey, did you by any chance happen on the game of CaH I'm hosting before?
    10. AceTrainer14
      AceTrainer14
      I have noticed, it was discussed in the General Chat last month/late November. No one really cared what its called so I haven't gotten around to picking one or the other.
    11. AceTrainer14
      AceTrainer14
      Thanks for the offer but I think with the limited nominations we should have enough for the time being.
    12. Shiny Celebi
      Shiny Celebi
      Thank you :)
    13. Enzap
      Enzap
      I don't want to rush you, but can you please make your next move in Connect 4 when you get the chance? ^^
    14. HKim
      HKim
      Hmmm, how does.... Thursday sound? At night? I'm Pacific time.

Or we can text over phone?
    15. Winterdaze
    16. Sunburn
      Sunburn
      Belated birthday thanks! I hopefully will be around a little more Soulmaster
    17. Paperhorse
      Paperhorse
      I'm sorry but this is a bad time for me as well. I'm so busy with work!
    18. CrackFox
      CrackFox
      Hey. Now's not really a good time for me to be honest. Maybe you could ask someone else if they'd like to host with you?
    19. HKim
      HKim
      Okay, sounds good.
    20. HKim
      HKim
      When you have the chance, we should talk on AIM or Skype.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6, 1998 (Age: 19)
    Student
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Salamence / Bohmander
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dragon
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Opelucid City Legend Badge
    3DS Friend Code:
    2793-1123-1311
    Bulbapedia username:
    Soulmaster
    Bulbanews username:
    Soulmaster
    I am a 17 year old Aggie(for those who don't know what it is just ask me). I am a Brony. A major Trekkie, A Tom Lehrer Fan(If you have heard of him please let me know, it seems like I'm the only one.). Um I don't know what else to say here so send me a VM or PM if you have any questions. About anything be it myself or about the forums I'm always ready to help.

Oh and 42

Modded on January 22, 2013, demodded at a later date.

Need to contact me?
    Best ways ATM:
    Email me at [email protected]
    Private Message me on here

Sir Salamence made by Neosquid

Signature

[​IMG]
    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more