• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Soulweaver
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am looking for just a general opinion on a certain family. You might not need to use them, but perhaps you can provide your observation on them, and what you like about that Pokemon. The length should be around 3 to 5 sentences, making a paragraph. If you can reach that, great, but if you can't, I'm not forcing you to achieve that.
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Do you have any particular Normal-type families you would want to do?

Available: Bidoof line, Ditto, Fletchling, Glameow line, Miltank, Pidove family, Smeargle, Stantler

Sorry if this request seems abrupt.
    I know, someone else with "Soul" in their name had a bday yesterday, and I thought it was you, so I went and got the Finnish translation, and went to post it only to find it wasn't your bday, but I already went through the trouble, so I figured what the hell, post it anyway.
    Great! I just saw you online on PSS, but I'm in a battle right now, so I'll ask for a trade in a few minutes if you're not too busy :D
    Thanks! Then maybe I'll give you a Korean pokemon for your dex collection? Last I checked, you were missing a Korean Eevee - so I'll trade you that one if you'd like.
    No worries, happy to be of service. Definitely, I haven't bred Cacnea and a few others yet so they're very useful, thanks! I'm shocked my connection only cut out once. It must be a good day :p The most I've traded was something like 40, so this was an experience. I can get you more in the future, but I'm gunna need to see your Dex updated cause I won't remember what I've traded you and what I haven't XD
    Nice, thanks :D I gotta do the dishes but I should be back in about 40 minutes and I'll see if I can catch you then.
    4 boxes total now and I've stopped for now XD Gone back to breeding for a bit lol But yeah, let me know when you're ready and would like to trade. We can always split it up into a couple trades if that's easier (though our time zones kinda clash so maybe not lol). My connection is usually stable for a box or two of Pokemon, but I haven't tried to trade more than about 40 in a sitting.
    So sorry for the late reply. And not even a full one at that >_< But I wanted to let you know I'm working on catching you Pokes in their first evo form (I've transferred everything to the bank and I don't want to breed the ones with egg moves and have to reteach with heart scales :p) I have 3 full boxes, some duplicates where appropriate (i.e. two oddishes so you can get both of its final evolutions) and I'm working on the 4th box. Let me know when you have some rando Pokes to spare for a trade. And I'll reply to your last message soon. Just been a bit busy this past week :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom