Soulweaver
Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For some reason, whenever I post a new blog entry, it doesn't show up in the list of recent blogs on the front page like other people's do. :s But when going to the "Blogs" section itself, it shows up normally. Is there any way to make it show up on the front page too? :s I think it was related to some sort of setting, but I forgot which.
    Hey man, sorry, I didn't get a notification for your VM ^^;. Really sorry.

Anyways, I figured it out!! The PNG that I wanna slice, has to be saved for Web as well, just that. So that way, the rounded corners won't have white on them. Then I slice it, and then save for web with the sliced images. Just figured that out.
    Hey, I was wondering if you can tell me how to remove those little scroll bars from my signature. They don't show up when I edit and preview it.
    I made one of those image map things for me, too. :D It matches my Trainer Red theme. I had that black bar at like 91% opacity with Hard Light as the blending option, it's showing up as all black though D: I even saved it as a PNG-24 before slicing it like usual, but it's just like all black now. Don't know why :/. Anyways, tell me your thoughtd after you see it :D
    Yeah. Sorry, I was gonna tell you. i didn't wanna keep bothering you about it, so I used the rectangle version, and made the BB code myself. Still, thanks a lot for your help :)

And just because I don't need help anymore doesn't mean we can't still talk :D
    Oh, right. Sorry ^^;

So you should be able to help me now right? Today's Sunday, so I believe you're back from your trip?

Here is the original image: non-sliced, regular PNG banner.
    Alright, if you insist. I checked the image, don't see anything, but feel free to take a look. The original file was a rectangle (which I still have saved as a .jpg, but I made a rounded version, too, which was .png) so if all fails, we can use the rectangular file instead.

So how old are you? I'm 13.
    Hey, I re-sliced and re-saved everything, this time as PNG-24 instead of PNG-8. I tested it out with the code..and still got the same results. I don't know what could be causing it, but I made a rectangular version of the banner, think I'll re-slice and use that instead :/. If you manage to figure things out however, feel free to tell.
    Yeah, white line was a web page error. Just had to refresh.

There was a lot of options on the Save for Web dialog. But the tutorial I found online to make the image map (not the actual image, I made that from scratch and used Gama's avatar. That's it :p) said to not touch anything if you don't know what they do, and save it as optimized. i changed the file extension to PNG-8.
    It's not in the original, I just checked. D: Do you know what might be causing it? And also, what's with that white bar going across the top of the links?

And Finland? Cool!
    D'oh! I uploaded it to Photobucket but forgot to change the URLs. Sorry about that. So now that everything is in PNG, the white shouldn't appear?

Judging from your timezone, I'm guessing you're somewhere from Asia, right? I'm from America, but my parents are Indian immigrants :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom