Recent content by soundlessMion

1. S

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Hey guys! It's me, MewSoul/ryuuseiSoul/soundlessSoul (and formerly LucarioSoul on these forums). Dunno if you guys still remember me and my AMVs (I have a feeling this is a new "generation" of AdvanceShippers, who came after I put all my videos on private, but I could be wrong). I came back for...
  2. S

Holy crap, I've missed out on so much x.x My computer has a stupid virus now so yeah >.> Anyone wanna update me on what happened? Lol at the May hooding Ash picture. Would've been awesome if it'd happened. Ash wouldn't get staticky hair cuz of his hat though xD...Unless she did it when he took...
  3. S

I think he was referring to the anime series RomeoXJuliet, which is quite different from the original. Either that, or it was suppoesd to be the original :)
  4. S

Lawlz my fail edit. Doesn't help that the picture is pixelly and that I'm bored, tired, and procrastinating. I promise, my future fanarts will not be this crappy xD
  5. S

To me, it seemed a little impossible that Dawn won. To me, Dawn is the spoiled "daughter" of the writers. She gets everything...bunch of Pokemon caught, Swinub->Mamoswine(sp?), CYNDAQUIL, trading away Ambipom with no remorse D<...yeah. And then she magically beats May, a trainer that has worked...
  6. S

Pikachu has thumbs o.o Ash's Pikachu, anyways xD;
  7. S

Argh...didn't know that...someone should've told meh D: K I'll find somewhere else to upload it then. Sry for minorly spazzing. EDIT: Here it is: Let me know if it still doesn't work. http://www.megavideo.com/?v=QOEMBAQ4
  8. S

Lol that topic comes up so much.
  9. S

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=FvpX4BbUC-I&sharing_token=nYtkBSrx6RIfI8oRxeXUpw Apparently, only 25 people can view it, so unless that's just for Youtube Users private, its first come first view. Keep in mind that this is just a preview/beta.
  10. S

Damn, gone for 3 days and like, 10 pages come up? ...ContestShipping respect -> 0 =.= Honestly, I would've probably respected Contest more if it were for those once in a while ContestShippers that act like Drew himself. Do you believe that Ash and May are your OTP in any fandom? Well I guess...
  11. S

Hey guys. I was hoping to release that AMV for Valentine's Day, but looks like that's not happening. Will you settle for a small preview? xD; And to make sure this isn't spam, I gots a new topic :'D (even though it has nothing to do with Valentine's Day xD; ) One day, some random thing happens...
  12. S

-needs to get a tablet- The only method I have of photoshopping at the moment is to draw it traditionally first, take a picture (no scanner), upload it to photoshop, adjust the contrast, and retrace it with the damn mouse. Then colour it. Once I get a tablet, I WILL make advanceshipping art...
  13. S

Here's the AMV preview/hint ;)
  14. S

I'll take a screenie of a few scenes for you in a sec ;D
  15. S

Lol make up your mind, surprise or share. I'm prepared to do any :P
Back
Top Bottom