Recent content by Souperzombie

1. Souperzombie

Gen IX: LF some Violet-exclusive spoilerish pokemon

I'm looking for Iron Hands, Iron Moth, Iron Thorns, and Iron Valiant. I can trade a Roaring Moon in a luxury ball for each of them.
  2. Souperzombie

SwSh Looking for larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar

Title says all, really. Female is preferred but not mandatory. I don't exactly know what I could trade for it but I do have a couple of dreepy that I just bred if one of those will do. Ask me if you want something different and I'll see if I can get it.
  3. Souperzombie

Gen VIII Looking for Alolan Graveler

I want an Alolan graveler, preferebly with decent IV's but it's not a requirement. Tell me what you want for it and I'll see if I can get one, but I'd prefer to trade another graveler (alolan or regular), machoke, or one of my butt-ton of chanseys for it.
  4. Souperzombie

GEN VII: LF Shiny Yveltal with English name

Thank you for the trade~
  5. Souperzombie

Ok, I'll be on now for an hour or so. My FC is 4699-6302-3194
  6. Souperzombie

OK then, what times will you be available for trading?
  7. Souperzombie

As the title suggests i'm looking for a Shiny Yveltal with it's normal English name (region doesn't matter, as long as the name is the same as it is in English). I don't have much to give apart from the shiny pokemon I have listed in my signiture (and here). Please reply. Thanks.
  8. Souperzombie

GEN VII: LF a few specific untouched legendaries + UBs

What I'm looking for is the following: Palkia in Ultra, Premier or Luxury ball Thundurus in Premier or Luxury ball (low priority) Latias in Premier or Luxury ball (low priority) All of them should have their default English names (region doesn't matter as long as the name is the same as their...
  9. Souperzombie

GEN VII: Has 5 marshadow codes looking for shiny legends in return

If you're still interested I have a level 100 Japanese shiny Groudon. Also, do you know if the code will be able to be redeemed in the UK?
  10. Souperzombie

GEN VI: LF mystery eggs for an Egg-through

Acquired all the eggs I need, requesting lock or whatever.
  11. Souperzombie

Alright, now I'm only in need of one more egg if someone would be kind enough to provide one.
  12. Souperzombie

Sorry for the bump but I'm still in need of 4 eggs if anyone would be kind enough to spare some.
  13. Souperzombie

Yeah, I'm available now.
  14. Souperzombie

I've decided to start Y again and I'd like to do a mystery egg playthrough because why not. I only need 5 eggs as opposed to the usual 6 because I'll be using my starter. Please do not provide eggs with Magikarp, Feebas, Sunkern, hacked pokemon, or any pokemon that can easily be acquired...
Back
Top Bottom