S
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah the WW is a bit weird like that basically it's hard for people to really pay attention to your story well they will but it depends on who reads it and what it is. Basically it's hard to get reviewers but that doesn't mean your bad there are a lot of great writers in the WW who don't get enough attention which is why they changed the awards from a popularity selection to judging selection in the last awards.
    Oh alright then, I thought it was video/voice chat which I don't like too much (I refuse to use vent on Wow because of it, which gets annoying with people shouting get on vent!). I can join then, Skype does make my internet go slower then or aleast the browsing but it should be alright sometimea(
    Well.. I do but I don't use it much and it's really only for talking to my friend who moved to Chilie last year. Plus I feel a bit well odd talking to people over Skype as well, if you know what I mean?
    Actually, I found out my problem. When I was fixing my privacy settings, I must have clicked "No one" on the who can send me contact requests. XD

Mine's worse. My French Teacher made it for me... yours is nothing compared to mine. and please don't laugh at mine. XD
    [email protected]

and she even got it wrong. XD
    Can you give me yours instead? Mine wont' let me receive contact requests. Cause when Flaze added me, it never told me of it. o_O
    Another person who has MSN? Yay. XD

I talk to Bossman (90% of the staff as well), and Oblivion on Skype. I talk to Flaze on MSN. XD
    I don't get it either. o_O

Now... your Taylor Swift song of the night. XP Love Story - Fearless - Taylor Swift (with lyrics)[HQ] - YouTube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom