Recent content by Spagett

1. S

Wanted: Low-Level Houndour

I can help you. Just pm me when you are available. I just want maybe a transfer to my soulsilver from one of my games. I can breed one fast if you like.
  2. S

Wanted: Legendary Mystery Gift

I thought you could get a Legendary Item then send it to 5 other people or something. Isn't that right?
  3. S

Wanted: Legendary Mystery Gift

I just got my Platinum game to pair with my Diamond. I expected to see something come up on the WiFi Mystery Gift for me but nothing is coming so far. I'm from the US and am an honest guy. I just want to experience something legendary from the mystery gift (like oak's letter for example). I...
  4. S

Wanted: Trade Back Evo Machamp

ok i'll be back tomorrow. please leave a time when you'll be able to trade tomorrow and i'll try to log on
  5. S

Can anyone else help me?? I think nano is busy or something
  6. S

ok dude get ready for the trade im getting on
  7. S

Hey I need to evolve my machoke can anyone help me? pm me or post your friend code here mine is 2492 1510 1910 Edit: Thanks to Chuckie. I got what I wanted
  8. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I got a question about Pokerus... I just got it today and all my party pokemon are infected. I'm pretty excited about, it but I need to know how to keep this on my pokemon. What are the rules of it being cured after two days? I know I can put them in the pc and all but what if I take it out...
  9. S

Favorite Pokemon Cry from any Game

Entei in GSC I remember hunting him sooooo much. Every time I heard his cry, I got excited about catching him.
  10. S

Trade Coordination Thread

Hi I'm looking for a Female Squirtle to start breeding. I have A LOT of baby Growlithe, Riolu, and Shinx. I also have some evolutionary stones that can go with them. Thanks PM me Edit: Thanks I got what I wanted
  11. S

Poke'mon Eggs and Breeding: Shinies?

I've read that if the pokemon is from another person of a different language and you breed with another pokemon of your language, it ups the chance of a shiny pokemon hatching. Is this true? Also, how can I tell if its a different language without looking at the pokemon or trainer name? So...
Back
Top Bottom